Chapter 1

Ava's Pov: 

Future Flash:

I think I was just sweeped off my feet just like you see in the movies but this was real, it was a passionate kiss shared with emotions and thoughts. From that point on I knew comming from my heart I was in love but it was my emotions that took over giving me good and bad thoughts.  I AVA MORRIS WAS JUST KISSED BY THE SCHOOLS HOTTEST BOY IN SCHOOL... Matt Peterson!!!

From that point on my life had changed..

Changed Forever

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Flash Foward: (meaning back to now)

Uggggggggggggggggggggggggghhh! I said, what is that? "Your uniform", my mother informed.  But it's a skirt with a strange blue blouse which is hardly fashionable. "Your going and that is final" my mother said sternly. After putting on my uniform I found my self sitting in the car. My long blonde hair was let down with a few curls here and their just covering my shoulders. I was wearing blue vans, which thankfully the school allows and I had a denim country road bag. 

The school I was going to be attending was McKinley High School In New York. We had moved and now I had to attend a brand new school. I knew no one and what's worse is that it's a boarding school!

As the car pulled into the entrance on the flash school, I was immediately greeted with the school's principle and the head girl and boy, Jasmine Reed and Matthew Peterson. I studied the 2 carefully. Jasmine had long brown hair that came perfectly round her face. Matthew has short brown hair and showing through his blouse was a perfect 6-pack. WOW!! 

I accepted and shook hands with the 3 of them, making sure to exchangle glances with Matthew. After I was shown around the school by Jasmine. This school has everything from a swimming pool, to a shopping mall!! YES a shopping mall. I know flashy!! Jasmine showed me to my room and then left without saying much.

I looked at the door and took a deep breath. Floor 2, room 18. I gently knocked. "Come in", a voice called. I opened the door and walked in. I stood their infront of a girl of medium height with long brown hair that suited her perfectly.  "Hello, i'm Zoey and we're room mates." She said. Hi, I'm Ava. We just moved here from New Jersey, I said. "Nice to meet you" Zoey said. "I've checked out your timetable and we have all our classes together." Thanks I said. "Your bed is the 2nd door on the left." Zoey said. I found my door and opened it. I should have guessed.... inside was a king size bed with a canape draped over, a walk-in wardrobe, a balcony and my own ensuite. Before I could admire anything else their was a loud knock on the door, followed by "Anybody their" which was spoken with confidence from a male voice????....??

Who is this ??? I wondered... Do we have another room mate??

TBC..

Next update soon