Chapter 6:

Matthew's Pov:

I woke up to the sound of a door being shut.

Oh that's right I remember now, I was at a party last night and I came here to drop Ava off safely when I met a very drunk Zoey.

She dragged me into her room and shut the door. She later pulled me onto the bed and started planting me with kisses along my chest and started working her way up to my face.

I tried to push her away but she kept coming back .

She somehow got me into the bed and since I did not want anything to be done, I just went to sleep. This way Zoey couldn't do anything to me..

I meant to sneak out but I must have fallen asleep. I was in a deep sleep until I was woken by a door loudly being shut.

I could hear voices talking in another room but they were to quiet for me to here. I quickly got dressed and walked out the door. I left the dorm and went back to mine. Boy did I have a lot of explaining to do.

Ava's Pov:

I was heart broken and left with no words. The guy who was so kind to me and took my first REAL kiss slept with my room mate! I don't know what to say and I'm not sure how to react.

Did something really happen between the 2 of them last night or is this just a oncer? Is Matthew a player?

The type to play girls hearts?..?

This can't be true? Can it.. He was soo nice and innocent, is he really the type to act like this??

I guess there is only one person who can answer that and that of course would have to be Matthew. I will have to confront him and find out what really happened last night...

TBC...