9B

BLACK SHEEEP OF SHAMBHAL

SHAMBHAL (YEAR 888)

5 years ago

Mantri (Minister) Madhav awakens...

... Uncomfortably, with his wife's foot on his face and her knee piercing his wiggly belly.

Later

He sprinkles multiple spoons of jaggery to his tea and cherishes every slurp. His wife calls out politely "Dear would you like some butter biscuits with your tea." He replies with an excited smirk "Yes please and can you add some honey on them?"

Later

He rushes through the rituals.

As PUNDIT PANAMA puts a tikka on his forehead Madhav eyes him like a dog waiting for a reward. The saint displays a tray and Madhav stuffs his face with prasaad (Sacramental sweets).

Later

Madhav uncomfortably lies on his back while a vaid (doctor) presses down on his stomach and lets out a thwarted nod. Madhav merely thinks of other matters as the vaid lectures him about his physical health.

Later

Mantri Madhav laces up his boots and jogs down the street in a tight sporty attire. Neighborhood bombshell KANTA (42) dressed in a revealing saree and loud trinkets, poses almost sensually while watering her garden plants. She lets out a pleasant smile and joins her hands respectfully seeing Madhav. He throws a diminutive wave as he dedicatedly jogs by.

A few more meters and Madhav wheezes hard. He instantly sits on the ground clutching his chest. An unbearable ache upsurges within him.

His heart paces and vision blurs

Gasping for air, his eyes widen with discomfort. "Is this the end?" he thinks

...until

Madhav releases a surge of relief in the form of an enormous burp.

He deeply exhales a breath of relief realizing that it was just gas and that the sweets taste repulsive in gaseous form.

Senapati Vedant rushes up to him and states his worries "Mantri Madhav, it's an emergency. A huge crowd is protesting and demand a meeting with the council of five."

SHAMBHAL COURT

Jumping straight into work mode, Madhav takes a seat on the podium with the other five ministers, above a hall half full.

Vish is one of the other misters and as always Madhav leads the charge, he announces "please bring in the offender."

A tied up Chottu (12), is made to kneel in front of the council. Vish squeezes his eyes shut, ashamed of his son's actions. Madhav utters surprised "This is just a 5 year old child!!!"

Chottu aggressively yells "I'm 12 and I dint do anything wrong!!!"

Madhav sinks his pitch to authoritatively order "Lower your voice child."

Senapati Vedant steps up and recites "The people are requesting Mantri Vishnuyasha Devdar to step down for this case, to avoid conflict of interest."

Manrti Madhav turns to Vish who softly mutters "He is my boy"

Madhav declares "Request denied. All five of us have taken a vow against partial behavior and justice will be served. Please proceed with the first witness."

Garishly dressed house wife Kanta narrates melodramatically "I spent my morning plucking the best fruits as an offerings to God but when I entered the temple..." she begins to weep on cue.