10. DELUSIONAL(Finale)

SHAMBHAL (YEAR 884)

10 years ago

Outside the Devdar's cozy manor, Summi parches clothes on the breezy porch, while 7 year old Chottu sputters around on the grassy pasture. The kid fantasizes a twig as a sword, and swipes it around, making zapping sounds from his mouth. She notices him happily wander in his imagination and lets out a pleasant beam.

Suddenly...

...he drops...shaking.

The mother jolts panicked and instantaneously rushes to aid her little boy. Her son trembles on the grass with his eyes rolled back and she can't understand why, unaware of seizures before this point. She tensely expresses "Chottu, what's happening to you? Chottu!!!"

Unconsciously he bites his own tongue, oozing blood all around his mouth. Weeping mother places her finger between his teeth to stop him from eating his own tongue. The teeth grinding almost cuts her finger off but the hurt is nothing compared to the pain of watching her son like this.

When the shaking stops, she holds her poor child close to her chest while crying aloud for help...

CARRIAGE (YEAR 894)

Present day

Night of the vikrta war

Chottu peaks outside the carriage window as the rumbles of battle cut louder. He has never experienced a war before but is confident that he will prove helpful, with his newly acquired knowledge in magic.

An alert princess Padma unwraps her seethed blade and armor "We're almost there, keep your weapon ready"

For the sake of stylish spontaneity, Chottu can't help but procrastinate "I'll do it, when the time comes" he utters.

The princess sprouts an aggravated glance "Oh God!!! Why are you so negligent?"

Without a moment to ponder on it, Chottu replies with self-content "My parents would say the same thing, but that's just the way I am."

Padma stresses "Self-acceptance is not enough, if you know your weakness then have the strength to change. What if you had to lead an army like me? There would be no scope for your careless attitude."

"