XVIII

|Wake Up Alone|

__

Vernon pushed Seungkwan further down on the bed but allowed his legs to hang off the edge just a bit, finding his way between them with the positioning.

Seungkwan felt his breathing start to slow as Vernon's face slowly made its way down his neck, to his chest, down to his stomach and stopped stiffly there.

Now he could feel it, hot breath inside of a warm mouth. He could sense Vernon hovering and he was sure the other man could hear his heart start to race.

Then something budding wet grazed his skin, licking his stomach as though his flesh would slide off. It sent shivers down Seungkwan's body, he always felt extremely cold inside, but now he felt like his blood could boil into hot steam.

"Hah, Vernon... please..." Seungkwan sighed, he lifted his hands to caress Vernon's face but retreated not wanting Vernon to stop suddenly. When it came to Vernon he was a wild card, he'd either stop because he knew you liked it or continue because he wanted you to squirm beneath him.

Seungkwan preferred the latter.

Vernon traced his tongue down Seungkwan's abdomen until he was nipping at the flesh pouch between his stomach and lower.

Seungkwan tilted his head up, so he was staring at the ceiling now. He grabbed the sheets of the bed. His mind whirling about Vernon's tongue going any further down.

It was torture. Vernon was moving with such lightness, not a single indication about what he was planning to do to him. Stimulating him with such soft strokes on his skin.

Surprisingly he felt more on edge now than when Vernon would straight out brutalize him. He gripped the sheets when he felt Vernon's hand slither up his thigh. His palm was rough, probably from all that play with his sword.

Seungkwan loved it, Vernon's distinctive difference from him. Vernon was tall and lean with muscle developed from bloodied war. His eyes although hazel was filled with such darkness it enveloped him. His grip even when he tried to be gentle was rough and harsh, as though he was holding back a sort of violence that was begging to be released.

Seungkwan on the other hand had lighter eyes, with a greyish tint, which held no deeper meaning than his demands. His body was a bit smaller and his strength came directly from his line. His skin was supple and silky smooth, well taken care of (until recently).

Vernon had so much meaning and purpose, while Seungkwan simply lived because he was given life. They were so different yet here they were. Vernon's dangerous rough hands on his skin, while his were clenched on the sheets too scared to touch him back.

Suddenly Seungkwan gasped, sucking all the air around him into his lungs. His eyes fluttered as he felt his dick become concealed in wet warmth.

"A-Ah!" Seungkwan wept as he slapped his eyes shut and gripped his sheets in fear.