XXXVI

| He is a Vampire |

___

"You understand what I meant, right?"

Seungkwan winced at the feeling of Vernon's hand tightening his grip on his wrist.

Just seconds earlier, as Seungkwan let his hand fall, Vernon caught it, stopping his movement.

Seungkwan hadn't sealed his fate, at least, not fully.

Vernon tilted his head down so that he could catch the prince's wandering eyes.

Seungkwan rejected the attempt, quickly turning his head away. Vernon was searching for answers in his expression and Seungkwan was far too embarrassed to give them up so easily.

But as always, the beating of his heart betrayed him. It pounded in his chest, hard and eager. Seungkwan was sure Vernon could feel it through his wrist in the palm of his hand.

"Is this your answer?" Vernon mumbled. Seungkwan could feel the rub of the knight's rough thumb at the vein of his wrist. He noticed.

"Your heart is racing...your body.... it's trembling" Vernon leaned forward and Seungkwan could hear his voice rattle inside him as he described all his symptoms.

"If I read you properly... you're feeling..." Vernon didn't finish his thought out loud. Now, Seungkwan was being left in the dark.

"Okay..." Vernon mumbled. "I get it."

Seungkwan shrieked suddenly being pulled forward and across Vernon's lap, onto his stomach.

Huh? Seungkwan swallowed, a bit concerned about why he was pulled forward rather than pushed backwards. Didn't Vernon usually like to tease him first? Or maybe he wants to go straight to preparing me...

"There... now you won't see me... but you can still be touched by me."

What. What? What! That's not what I wanted!

"No!" Seungkwan cried out immediately, he tried to get up but Vernon pushed him back down by the shoulder blade.

"Your Highness, you can't run away now," Vernon said sternly, as he held the boy down with one hand as the other grabbed his shorts and began pulling it off. "I understand you don't want to be near me but... I can't let you go."

"No- that's not- ah!" Seungkwan cried as he felt Vernon's finger press between his now exposed cheeks.

"I can't... hold back... not anymore..." Vernon's voice became heavier as he spoke. He stuck his finger into the boy's ass and Seungkwan arched straight away taking it in without any wetness to aid.

"Hah...ah..." Seungkwan took a sharp breath in. It was painful. He had tightened completely since their time away. He hadn't even touched himself. Vernon's finger felt like a blunt object penetrating him.