I

|Conceited Prince|

__

The sound of soft whispers spread throughout the velvet and gold ballroom, as the sound of a delicate harp danced around the castle, inviting everyone's ears and masking their speech.

Every royal official and well off affluent persons of the similar class stood gossiping in their spots on the ballroom floor and seats at their well-decorated tables, they leaned into each other's ears, hissing and snickering as they discussed the very reason for this assortment of higher-ups in the castle.

Finally, the sounds of trumpets radiated from every corner of the room, quickly hushing everyone down as they now waited in silence for the arrival of the beloved King and his esteemed Queen, as well as their only son the conceited pureblooded Prince.

"Now all rise for the arrival of his majesty the King and his highness the Queen of Crimsonvain!" A fragile man with wavy black locks announced from the bottom of a wide spiral red-carpeted staircase.

The two doors soon poured open and two tall royals with their heads high and crown's shining started their way down the red staircase. They stepped in golden robs that flowed behind them, and they both shined virtuously in the crystal light in the room. Both breathtaking in face and figure.

The Queen did not lay a finger near the prosperous King nor did the King touch a hair on the beautiful Queen's head as they made their way down the staircase and towards the two thrones at the end of the ballroom. They both did not spare a single person bowing their heads a glance neither.

As they reached the thrones and placed a hand on the golden armrest of their chairs, they both sat in sync. The King pushed his balled up a fist to the side of his cheek where he rested it in tedium. The Queen leaned back and tilted her head to the side, her eyes slanted in a vexing glare.

Although the two looked hostile and repulsed by one another, their appearance scream perfection. Them both as beautiful as night and day.

The King with his deep navy blue hair, charming youthful face and outstanding grey irises and the Queen with her vibrant lemonade pink hair and petite frame, her appearance so stunning that it could enchant all the men in the Kingdom, as it once did for the King.

After a few more seconds the trumpets sang again before the announcer pushed his cone to his lips, about to announce the arrival of the only prince of Crimsonvain.

"Now for the arrival of the honorable Prince of Crimsonvain!"

Then like a feather in the wind, a boy stepped into the room. Everyone in the room stayed bowing, but many tilted their head up slightly to get a first glance at the first son and only prince.