XXXVII

| Obey His Highness |

___

Suddenly, a bolt of pain rushed down his spine.

"Ah...ah..." Seungkwan gasped as his body knotted all over.

A pinch of tears filled his eyes as Vernon sunk his fangs into the area of his neck he'd been hovering over.

Seungkwan fell backwards a bit, from the impact. Each time Vernon did this he always became so weak.

Luckily, his knight always caught him in time.

Vernon wrapped his arms around his waist now, bringing him in closer before re-biting the area.

"Ah!" Seungkwan cried as a greater split of pain coursed through him. He hooked his arms around Vernon's shoulders now, digging his nails into his back.

He might be the first and only pure-blood to have ever been bitten in the entirety of their existence. The first to ever feel such pain and the only to feel such pleasure.

Seungkwan could admit he enjoyed this part, it was a painfully pleasant kind of pain that had him weak. It was what followed, that he couldn't take.

"Hah!" Seungkwan clenched his eyes shut as Vernon took the first swallow of his blood. This part always made his stomach turn and it always made his instincts kick in.

Immediately, Seungkwan ripped into the flesh of Vernon's back. His heart began to pump harshly in his chest as the rest of him started to pile with adrenaline.

There was probably a perfectly well reason why pure-bloods had never been drunken from before. Perhaps, it was because those who tried would be torn to shreds.

Luckily for Vernon, he could more than handle a fight. In fact, he enjoyed it.

Vernon secured Seungkwan by the waist as he sucked down on the wound in his neck. His blood poured out hot and thick.

Since acquiring a taste for him, Vernon couldn't help but take more than he should. Every time he bit him, he felt a wild rush of hunger consume him.

He tastes so good.

"Hah," Vernon sighed as he swiped his tongue around the holes that were quickly healing at Seungkwan's neck. He couldn't waste even a drop of him.

That was one of the most annoying parts of drinking from another vampire. How many times you had to keep biting into them because they healed fast.

It made him frustrated and his actions more aggressive. The next time he bit into Seungkwan he'd bite deep enough that his non-fanged teeth would cut through him as well.

He bit into Seungkwan a third time and he felt himself get hot at the mere sound of Seungkwan's cry as he ripped into him. That was another thing.

Hearing your victims cry would usually activate a sort of satisfaction from any vampire. For Vernon, he had never felt that sort of thing before. He mostly felt shame.