Peter learning to drive with Mr Stark!

Summary: Peter is learning how to drive from Mr Stark!

Peter:

"Hey, Mr Stark!" I say dropping my bag by my desk in Mr Stark's private lab.
"Hey, Underoos," he replies. "So May told me something." 

Immediately all the embarrassing things from my childhood started arising. I wonder what May would have told him.

"She said that you still don't know how to drive. Peter, is that why you haven't taken the car I got you?" Tony has a teasing look in his eyes and a smirk on his lips. 
"Hehe, yeah." Tony nodded and told F.R.I.D.A.Y. to take them to the garage.
"Get in the car Pete, we are teaching you how to drive."

Eventually, after some coaxing, Peter got in one of Tony's cars. He drove slowly afraid to wreck it. When he got the hang of driving around the Compound, Peter started going faster.

"Hey, Tony?" Tony hummed in response not looking up from his phone. "Should I run those two slow grandpas over?" Hearing this, Tony lifted his sunglasses to see Steve and Bucky slowly walking in the road. 
"Yes."
"Do you know them?" Tony lowered his glasses calmly stating "No."

---

"So, Peter, what did you learn?" Nat asked him glaring, though gently compared to her glare at Tony. 
"Don't let Mr Stark teach me to drive." 
"And why is that?" 
"Because he told me to drive  over Steve and Bucky." Peter looked down, guilty of running the two over. 
"Good, now go apologize." Nat patted his shoulder, moving to yell at Tony.

"Hey, Steve, Bucky?" Peter hesitantly shuffled into the kitchen.
"Hey, Pete! Want cookies." Bucky looked at him holding out a tray of cookies which Peter ignored.
"Umm. I wanted to apologize for running you over."
"It's no problem, we are super soldiers. We are fine! Don't worry about it!" Steve piped up coming up behind Bucky.
"Yeah Pete, we know you wouldn't have done it if Stark didn't tell you to. Now, do you want cookies?" Peter nodded and mumbled a yes.