The kid's been through it

May and Tony die? NOT HERE SUCKAS! Kinda short though, sorry!

Third Person POV:

When you say "Peter's been through a ton of shit, " yes he has. 

From losing his parents, Uncle Ben, being bullied by Flash, and the whole fiasco with the Vulture, the boy's been through it. Yet he is still able to keep a smile on his face. That's something Tony Stark looks up to in Peter. 

Of course, there are funnier, light-hearted moments in the Avengers compound. 

"Peter come on! Let's take a quick photo for your first day of school!" Pepper Potts called from the kitchen. 
"One second Ms. Potts!" Peter replied while quickly rushing down the steps tugging on his zip-up sweatshirt, his backpack hanging off one shoulder.

Peter wore a white button-up shirt (in Peter's defense, Pepper thought it would be a good idea), a blue hoodie with dark blue jeans, and his black hightop converse. 

"Alright! I'm here Ms. Potts," Peter stood and waited patiently for Pepper to pull out her phone camera to take his photo.
"Okay, smile! 3, 2, 1!" Peter heard the faint click of the camera before he dropped his wide smile into a more comfortable expression. "It's great! Now, go, you're late!" Pepper rushed him out the door and into the car where Happy Hogan was waiting to drive him to school. 

Pepper had been planning on posting the picture to Twitter, but with her busy schedule for the day, she never got the chance. Before she knew it, Peter was back home from school. 

"Hey, Pete-. What happened?" She asked, sneakily taking a photo of his now disgruntled look. Peter just looked at her with a tired look. "Alright, get upstairs and get into comfy clothes, no patrol today. We'll have a movie night. You, Tony, and me." Pepper gave him a smile and nodded toward the stairs. Peter sighed in reply and headed towards his room to get changed.

Pepper gave one last look to her spider teen and shared a side-by-side photo of him before and after school. Tony ended up replying with "Somebody get him a Capri-sun on the rocks. He's been through it." Pepper chuckled to herself and saw May's reply, which was a bunch of laughing emojis.

Pepper cleared the rest of her day, and she and Peter started their movie night early watching about 5 before Tony got home to join them.

It was a fun night for Peter despite his tiring day.