When Tony met Peter for the first time

Summary: Tony meets Peter in the 2010 Stark Expo

2010 Stark Expo, the Hammer Industries drones attack - Tony:

Justin Hammer set up these drones in MY Stark Expo that I have to deal with. I had backup aka Natasha Romanoff. Fury sent her to spy on me to see if I was good enough for his super-secret boyband. It doesn't matter. 

I'm flying around blasting the drones.
"PETER! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I hear some couple yelling. I looked to them to see a reasonably young couple, late twenties early thirties maybe, yelling for a "Peter" who I could only assume was related to them by some form. A bit later I realize there's a kid in an Iron Man helmet raising his arm to blast one of the drones. I land next to him and shoot the drone before it could hurt the kid. 
"Nice job, kid," he jumps and looks at me as I leave. 

---Time Skip---

I land after fighting all those stupid drones and Hammer, who got arrested, and went around surveying the damage and helping as many people as I could.
"Peter!" I turned to see the same couple from before still going around and searching for this kid. I decide to go over and help them.

"Hello, I heard you yelling. Do you need help finding someone?" I ask politely.
"Yes, we're looking for our nephew. We got separated. He's about 8 years old and he was wearing an iron man helmet," the women rambled. "But if he doesn't have the helmet on he would have brown eyes and hair, and he's wearing a stark expo shirt," the man cut in. 
"Don't worry, I'll help you find him," with that I flew off in search of an eight-year-old boy named Peter. 

I flew around for about 10 minutes asking J.A.R.V.I.S. to scan for the boy. I finally found him hiding inside a cabinet in the bar, and asleep too. I climbed out of my suit and carefully scooped the boy into my arms and proceeded to find his aunt and uncle who I now know as May and Ben. 

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much, Mr. Stark! We never would have found him!" May whispered as I handed the sleeping Peter over to her. 
"Yes, thank you so much! We are so grateful!" Ben gave me a kind smile and shook my hand.
"It was no problem really. I'm glad that the kid was smart enough to find a safe hiding place."
"Hiding place?" Ben asked.
"Yes, he climbed into a cabinet and stayed there. He fell asleep there too, I guess," I shrug nonchalantly but to be honest, the kid was really smart to think of hiding there. No one found him and he was unharmed which is great.
"Yeah, he is a smart one. We should get out of the way and get going. Thank you so much!" They leave and I stand there feeling happy for some random kid's family. 

I walk back to my suit and climb in and head to my home where Pepper and Rhodey, and probably Agent Romanoff, were bound to be waiting, besides it'd been a long night.