33 The Denial

POV Anna (did chu miss her?)

My steps are echoing on empty school corridors. It was late at night and I had been practicing my singing on music class after everyone had gone home.

It took forever for the elevator arrive and I flinched when I saw someone who I knew standing in the inside.

"Hey Anna," he smiled and I step in.

"Kristoff," I replied coldly and I glance at him.

"How has your boyfriend been acting lately?" He asked like it was nothing.

"Way better and more appropriate than you!" I snapped at him. I heard him humming and when the elevator started moving he paused the lift by turning off the power.

"Umm... I was going down?" I said as I raised my eyebrow. "Why did you do that?" I sighed.

"So cool! I always wanted to do that!" Kristoff cheered.

"Do what exactly?" I replied and when I reached to turn the power back on he started laughing.

"Well like Gibbs does in NCIS show! He pauses the elevator so he can have a private chat," Kristoff grinned.

"So you want to chat with me?" Irritation was now increasing inside of me. Little by little.

"Yes. First of all I don't actually study acting," Kristoff told me as he leaned against the wall of the elevator.

"Well that explains your poor skills," I laughed at it.

"Laugh all you want. I'm actually working as undercover police officer. I have all the reasons to believe that your boyfriend has something to do with the recent fires and now I would like to have you working together with me so we can solve the case," Kristoff told me quickly.

"You a detective? This is even more hilarious," I giggled.

"I'm undercover cop. Will you help me? There's something seriously off with your boyfriend and I might get into serious trouble for revealing my identity to you," he sighed and pulled out a badge. It seems authentic.

"Turn around!" I cheered. He glances at me weirdly but does it.

"And back!" I told him and again he did what I asked for. "Yeah, I think that a police uniform suits you," I hummed.

He started groaning, "Now you will help me?"

"Sure to prove that you're wrong! What do you need?" I asked. This was actually exciting, to help out a real cop even though he is hopeless.

"Some information of his possible friends, where he goes a lot and possibly a mic into his apartment. And if you could check out his messages?" Kristoff smiled.

"Okay. Now if you don't mind and put the elevator back working?" I mumbled and he nods his head. When he reached to the button nothing happened. It took us a while to figure out that we were stuck together in the elevator.

"This can't be happening," I whined.

"It did. Now then, let's get out. They don't have anyone at school at this hours," Kristoff hummed.

"But what about the security guard? We must have one?" I gulped out and I was about to press the alarm button.

"Well, they're saving with expenses so I kinda am the security in here," he laughed. Great way to make me nervous! I watch as he jumps up and punches the escape hatch open from the roof. He climbs up easily and disappears.

"You coming?" He asks as his head sticks down. I roll my eyes at him as I took a hold of his hand. He pulled me to the elevator roof.

"Why didn't we try to open the doors first?" I sighed.