After 8 years

"Your driving is insane!" Mavis groaned and held from the carseat for her dear life.

Everyone was exhausted but even so Merida found some enthusiasm to drive them back. Though they really weren't in a hurry but since the traffic wasn't that bad she decided to drive fast. Elsa laughed a bit while cleaning her face with damp cloth. They were coming back from traffic accident site where they had to get a trapped person out and put out a car fire.

"Merida, please watch for THE CAR ON THE RIGHT," Hiccup shrieked in the front seat but Merida was pressing the breaks quite strongly.

"Please, calm down a bit Merida," Elsa chuckled.

"Fine," Merida pouted and let out a sigh.

"I still can't get used to that speed," Ralph exhaled.

Elsa smiled to their newest member.

"I know that our station is a bit bizarre and known for acting before thinking that much but everyone has a big heart--," Elsa explained.

"—And a big nausea," Hiccup whined in the seat next to Ralph.

"And that," Elsa chuckled and touched Hiccups shoulder from opposite seat.

"Thank you Chief Overland," Ralph smiled a bit.

Merida took a slight curve to drive them inside the station. They had a long day behind them. A nice shower before putting clothes on sounded really nice.

They went to the dressing rooms and began to change clothes. Guys had their own side and it was divided with thin boards to give the girls some privacy. It didn't prevent them talking though.

Elsa had taken a shower and she was checking her texts. The shift had just ended and she should pick up Meri from school. Her eyes widened when she had one new message from Fitzherbert.

"OOOH!" Elsa gasped and caused everyone to startle. They weren't used to her fangirling.

"Did you get a nude from Jack?" Mavis giggled to Elsa's reaction.

Elsa frowned. "No, something much better from other man!" She laughed.

"Are you cheating on the Head Chief?" Merida teased Elsa and smirked.

"No! GUYS! Listen!" Elsa shouted to the guys side.

"Okay! Listening!" Hiccup replied.

Ralph and Johnny were already dressed but Hiccup was the slowest so he continued dressing up.

"It's Punzies husband! Eugene! The baby arrived!" Elsa cheered.

"A boy or girl?" Mavis couldn't hold her excitement.

"Boy! After third girl they got a small little baby boy!" Elsa announced.

"Wooow!"

"Send our congratulations!"

Elsa heard everyone commenting and she kept smiling while looking at the picture of a wrinkle faced baby.

"Ah! How about we girls go and take her gifts and our best wishes? Then we could go out for a drink," Mavis suggested.

"A boy! Wooow that's really awesome. I mean Eugene had his hands full with all those women and now he can do guys stuff," Hiccup spoke to Johnny in excitement but Merida heard him.

"What's wrong with girls? WELL I FOUND A BABYSITTER FOR TONIGHT! Thanks Hiccup!" Merida laughed.

"Thanks Johnny, don't let Dennis stay up too late," Mavis cheered as well.