10 Odd Events

POV Jack

My apartment is invaded, my job is invaded. She's trying to take my place but I won't let that happen. She will eventually go back to Norway where she had come from. Just a little while and she's gone from my life. Well, I decided to let her be free of me this Christmas. The singing of hers was too much and her sister, it was like there was something missing in her life. That's why I gave her a slack. Besides, it's even better when she thinks that she's now safe and sound. She's going to be so pissed when I pay her a visit today at New Years Eve.

I'm not planning to stay like this forever. It freaked me out when I get to consciousness at the ambulance. I heard Hiccup and Merida saying that I should hang on and when they begged me to wake up. That's when I said, "Hey. I'm already awake. What's this big fuss!"

The thing was. They didn't hear me at the ambulance. Heck, they didn't even see me but I saw them. And then I saw myself.

Later on I learned that I'm in a coma. My sister comes to see me every day at the hospital. Well, for few days that was the only place where I was. I tried so many ways to get myself back into my body and to finally wake up. Nothing worked.

Punzie told me that there's going to be a new girl taking my place. It made me so angry and frustrated because all that I had done until then was to get back. It felt like they had given up on me.

While trying to get my body back I had discovered my new abilities. I could make the cold and snow however I wanted to. At first my powers were a bit uncontrollable and they reacted to my emotions. That was until I learned to control them.

I decided to leave the M.I.M (A/N: Man in the Moon) hospital to see what this new girl was. On my way out from the hospital I passed Dr. North, he was a well known doctor who had been transferred there from Russia. His methods were rough but they usually worked.

At the fire station I experienced my first shock. The whole place was empty and I saw a girl wandering around the station. Hiccup was the next one to arrive that day. He smelled like he had been taking a few sips of his pocket flask that he had got after my accident. The new girl introduced herself and Hiccup seemed like he wouldn't give a -- . Well, you know.

The girl was actually the one that's resume I had read. She was from Norway. My team was rejecting her that day and every day after that. It felt nice that they believe that if they would welcome the girl it would be like they're giving up on me.

When I found out that he would live in my apartment, well it sure was annoying. She would use my stuff while I lay in some hospital. That was when I decided to be her own Poltergeist.

At first this Norwegian, Elsa, couldn't see me or hear me. When she went first time to my apartment I walked behind of her through the park. She was just staring at that map of hers. Then I found something familiar on the ground, it was the staff that I used to help me pull out the little girl from ice. When I grabbed onto it, the surface frosted and then I gasped when I was tossed ten feet above the air. I was flying, which was new.

It was fun to cool off her coffee and such things. She was pretty scared at least. Her sister was actually the one to give me the idea that I would pretend to be a ghost. Well, actually I don't know what I am but maybe a spirit would be the best word.

Even though I like to have fun with her, I don't want her to get killed in the process. That's why I froze the ground on traffic lights when she was about to be hit by a car. When she fell on the shower because of me, it really got me scared for her. However I've still failed on scaring her off.

Spending the Christmas holidays next to my body that was just laying there in coma was awful. People should enjoy themselves and have fun at Christmas. Well, that's not what I saw when my friends from fire station and my family visited me. It was so painful to hear their praying that I would come back. I just wanted to shout that 'Hey! I'm here, don't be sad' but I couldn't. I just wanted to find out a way to get my body back working instead of walking through people and objects.