42 Yokai

POV Hiro

Punzie and Eugene rushed to hospital and people began going to their work places. We need all the police officers, firemen and medical staff back to work so everything won't be lost.

Kristoff cuffed Hans and started to drag him to police station after giving him his rights and telling of how he was accused of attempted murder and attempted group murder. Now it was our turn to work as a team to bring down Yokai, the man who my brother looked up for while he was studying but he let him down. Yokai was supposed to die on the day my brother did but he didn't. He is one of who to blame.

"Fred, call to Wasabi and tell him to use the computers in the factory for tracking down the fire truck of station 313. They are not replying and I'm afraid that something might be wrong.

"Copy that!" Fred cheered and took his phone. We were hurrying towards our car but many others were doing the same thing. There were cars and people everywhere, slowing us down.

GoGo had already run to the car and waiting for us. Quickly we got in and Baymax climbed on top of the roof.

"I can't get a signal," Fred said on the backseat.

"Agh, there's probably too much people using cellphones in this area!" I groaned.

"Then let's get somewhere less crowded!" GoGo yelled and hit the gas.

I don't know if GoGo was actually good in driving fast and dodging people and objects or were the people and objects moving away from her way. I certainly would've jumped out from a car which was speeding towards me. I guess it's both cases actually.

"Try now!" GoGo ordered when she drove into a ramp that leads to highway.

"But now you're driving out from the city," I gasped as I look behind.

Now I fully realize the chaos what is going on in there. The radio tells about car accidents, fires and robberies and I can literally see the smoke that comes from the burning buildings.

"I got a signal!" Fred said in relief.

"Try it," Honey Lemon urged him and Fred dialed Wasabi's number.

Even though we were on the highway GoGo wasn't driving that fast. This is like snail speed for her.

"Hey! Wasabi. Check out where the truck is that belongs to fire station 313. You're the man dude! What do you mean how?" Fred spoke to phone.

"Put him on speaker!" I shouted and Fred nodded.

"I said how do I track a truck?" Wasabi muttered.

"Hack the freaking police system! Every truck has a chip," I yelled angrily.

"Sure, no need to be mad," Wasabi mumbled and we heard how he was typing on computer.

"I got it! I'll send you the GPS coordinates to Fred's phone. Use it to navigate and good luck in what you're doing," Wasabi said fast and ended the call.

Fred gave me his phone which beeped when it got to my hand. Wasabi had managed to get the coordinates thankfully.

"I trust in you GoGo," I glance at GoGo while I put the navigator on and attached it to window.

"Good," GoGo grinned and took some chewing gum from her pocket. She stuffed it into her mouth and started chewing.

"HANG ON!" GoGo yelled when she started driving fast. After few quick turns she got us heading back towards the city on a highway. Her speed was rocket like and I was terrified, I'm not sure of if Baymax managed to stay on the roof or did he fly like a balloon towards the skies.