Episode 7 - Restoration, Rendevou, and Discovery

During the day after the Scarlet Devil Incident...

[BGM: Touhou Gensou Skydrift - Human Village]
(This'll be the new Human Village theme if you readers like it.)

[Akyuu's Affection Level went up!]

Akyuu: And so, the current Child of Miare may very well be the final.

(Y/N): Proceeds to outlive the rest of the Hieda line combined.

Akyuu: Are you sure this'll work?

If you hadn't figured it out already, you had just used Timeless on Akyuu.

(Y/N): Well, it says that any negative effects that result from the passage of time are nulled, which should include death... cause that's THE negative effect everyone worries about. Also bundled in there are the mental problems of making a mortal being semi-immortal.

Shisutemu: [It will work, don't worry. It removes decay and sets lifespan to infinite.]

Akyuu: Regardless of whether it works, we'll need to notify the Yama later...

(Y/N): By the way, when do the Children of Miare publish their Gensokyo Chronicles? Is it an age thing?

Akyuu: At... 30.

(Y/N): Cause that's around the age you... well...

Akyuu: Fade out?

(Y/N): Kick the bucket?

Akyuu: Mhm...

(Y/N): At least now you truly are the Timeless Memory of Gensokyo.

Akyuu giggles.

Akyuu: Ah, that's quite the humorous one. And I suppose I'll be publishing the Chronicle every 180 years or so.

(Y/N): Oh, just wait until I tell you about the time I predicted all the Scarlets' next lines. The looks on their faces were priceless.

Akyuu: You both predict the future and change the course of the present... It'll be quite nice working with you from now on, I can tell. For now, though, that should be all. You are dismissed.

(Y/N): Thanks. See you in a while, Akyuu.

Akyuu: Bye, (Y/N). And thank you, as well.

You exit the Hieda Estate.

Shinjin: Did you do the thing?!

(Y/N): Yeah. She wasn't even opposed to the idea.

Shisutemu: The audacity... Didn't even hesitate.

(Y/N): Why would I? Can't be held back by common sense.

Shinjin: Now you're getting it!

(Y/N): I'll need to find a way to notify Eiki Shiki, though.

Shisutemu: I'll just tell you straight up since Hieda'll likely bring it up again...Komachi's ability. That's the only way you're getting across the Snazu.

(Y/N): Or gaps. Blink woulda worked too if it wasn't limited range. Any teleport with infinite range works. Let's not try and solve that now, though. None of the maps I knew of even show the darn river.

Shisutemu: Yeah. Besides, we'll have an opportunity in Touhou 9.

(Y/N): ...Touhou 9...Ah, Phantasmagoria of Flower View.