Episode (F) 14.5 - A Slow Day That Gets Exponentially Faster Over Time - Part 1

saitama fight saitama fight saitama fight

====================================================

Note: Episodes with the (F) tag, Filler for short aren't entirely integral to the story, so you can skip them if you want, but they are canon to Eastern Dream.

Don't be suprised if you skip one and see a character pull out something they previously didn't have.

====================================================

It's a crisp, cool, November morning. You wake up, it's Saturday!

(Y/N): Good morning, or whatever-counts-as-a-morning, multiverse.

After a dip in the sauna and a change of clothes, you're ready for another day of training, games, and general shenanigans, descending from your top floor sanctuary into the common floor, where basically everyone is when not off doing anything else or in their rooms.

On that floor, is the dining room, where your various housemates (and Shinjin+Elena) await breakfast. Oh, and Kaguya dropped by yesterday to drop off some hologram projectors for you to install around the place.

Dragov: Hey, pal. You're finally awake.

(Y/N): (Of course, you'd open with a reference.) Hello, chat.

Shinjin: Glorious morning, brother!

(Y/N): Mornin', sista. How's the weather?

Shinjin: Nothing out of the ordinary.

You take a seat next to Shisutemu.

(Y/N): So, how's Kiki been treating you?

Shisutemu: ...She's amazing. So splendid, so sickeningly sweet, so-

(Y/N): Stimulating?

For a split second, you're 99.99% sure you saw her hair go red.

Shisutemu: (Y-Y/N)!

(Y/N): Am I wrong?

Shisutemu: ...You got me...

Elena: ...Bored...

Kaguya: You're right, sure is boring around here.

Sanae: I'm just wondering what Ganon's up to!

(Y/N): Daughter of a moon.

You've been making a habit of keeping the Puppet Bag open in the Forgetress as stress relief for the Puppets. Judi comes out with another lecture.

Judi: Princesses, this peace is what all true warriors strive for. 

Shinjin: Besides, we've earned some well-deserved R&R after Mountain of Faith and...

Shinjin briefly trembles in place, and Ari nervously peeks out of the bag.

Shinjin: ...the Dragov Incident.

Sanae: The Dragov Incident?

Kaguya: Mhm.

Shistemu: Yep.

Elena: Yeppers~

(Y/N): Named such after him popping into what is otherwise the most pointless incident in the mainline story.

Dragov: So I showed up in the game that's so forgettable you name it after the unintentional entry? Sounds about right.

Elena: Still! We have access to nearly all worlds that exist, have ever existed, and ever will exist at our fingertips! Hell, we can make new ones from scratch!