Chapter 11

They took me to a bar called 'the three broomstick'

"Am i even dressed appropriately for a bar?" i asked them on our way and they all laughed.

"You've never been to one have ya?" Fred gave George a mischievous smile "she'll be like fresh meat in there" George added as i got nervous "in that dress definitely" i kept turning from twin to twin as they spoke "oh and the hair, just look at it"

"What about my hair?" i touched it and got even more nervous and flustered while still turning and turning.

"It just won't do"

"Maybe if we put our jackets over her head"

"Good thinking brother"  

"Cut it out you idiots!" Hermione yelled, i figured she was sort of the mother type of friend that i've read about, i liked these ones.

"You look perfectly fine Serena, don't listen to them, they're just trying to psych you out" she encouraged me while grabbing my hands.

"Fine she looks indeed" the twins said in sync again making me blush. 

"Here we go again" Hermione rolled her eyes and threw her hand in the air while being the first one to enter the bar.

It smelled like grapes and dust in there, beside the stench of alcohol of course.

"6 Butterbeers kind sir!" Fred yelled while entering, raising his hand to the Bartender who gave him a nod. 

Harry searched for a table big enough for all of us to fit and finally led us to one, allowing us to finally sit down. 

"Look, there's a page of the Daily prophet laying here" Hermione said while grabbing it.

"Do you always have to read?" Ron said annoyingly while bending over to read it himself. 

"There has been another break in and a missing persons report for a muggleborn" Hermione read to us with sad looking eyes.

"This situation is only getting worse by the day, the attackers, and the way the ministry is handling things so forcefully" Harry shook his head "didn't they come to your house to investigate you Neville?" he asked him.

"Yea, the ministry just busted in our front door and eventually after using legilimency on me, they left. My parents and i, we were terrified" he sighed and Hermione layed her hand over his to comfort him "but i guess it's good that they're doing something about it, even if it's aggressive. No one knows when or who they'll attack next. There had been this article about family friends of ours, their vacation home burned down, you probably heard of it, it was all over the news" i nervously fidgeted with my dress listening to Neville.  

"Oh yea, the Heart family right?" Ron asked which send shivers down my spine "right, that's what makes these attacks so unpredictable, we thought they were only going after halfbloods or mugglebrons but then it happened to Purebloods, members of the 28" Neville pressed his eyebrows together.