Chapter 19/ Flashback

"Let go of me!" i yelled at him "come on let's have a little fun" my insides turned as he whispered into my ear and i felt his body pressing onto mine "I said let g-" he suddenly was yanked away from me with a heavy force, flying a few meters unti...

"Let go of me!" i yelled at him "come on let's have a little fun" my insides turned as he whispered into my ear and i felt his body pressing onto mine "I said let g-" he suddenly was yanked away from me with a heavy force, flying a few meters until he landed on the floor. I held my hand to my chest heavily breathing in fear and relief, waiting for the potion to take its effect.

As i looked back up to him i saw Draco punch his nose bloody before then pressing a wand under the boys chin. I couldn't make out what he was saying, the music was too loud but Draco must have threatened him badly because the creep started to cry and it looked like he was begging him for mercy as everyone around them started watching. Draco pulled him closer by his shirt and was only merely a thumbs width away from his face now, saying something that made the boy turn pale. Draco aggressively let go of him, almost pushing him and rushed over to grab me, pulling me out of the common room entirely. 

He pulled me into a tiny closet like room, it must of been some sort of storage space. 

He immediately pushed me against the wall, closing in one me after shutting the door. 

The room was so small that Draco could've only taken one step back from me before hitting another wall with his back, given that he wanted to back away- he didn't. He was towering over me and i could hear and feel his heavy breathing.

"Are you alright?" he asked while grabbing my wrist in panic while inspecting the red marks the boy left on it with his nails

I ripped it back out of his hand "what do you care?" i looked him straight in the eye but couldn't stay serious which he noticed. 

"Were you drinking?" i started laughing at his shocked look "what's wrong with you?" he looked me up and down clearly not having it 

"what's wrong with me?" i laughed again, feeling light headed from the potion "what's wrong with you?" i snared back at him punching my fists against his chest so he'd step back.

"What are you even doing here Malfoy? I thought you weren't talking to me?" i pushed his chest again making him be the one pinned to the wall now.