Chapter 13

When i woke up the next day i felt like i couldn't feel anything anymore, like i had died over night

My red eyes felt like they had dried out and the dark circles under them were almost like bruised. 

I kept laying in bed like a corpse hearing knocks on my door. 

I ignored them, staring at the ceiling. 

It knocked again but i still didn't answer.

"Alohomora!" the locks clicked opening the door and there was Hermione, standing beside my bed. I saw her from the corner of my eye, still looking up at the ceiling. 

"I knew this would happen so i prepared something for you" she said and i slowly moved my eyes to look at her "now usually this would be against my morals but-" she held up a potion vial.

"What's that?" my vocal cords were rusty from all the sobbing.

"Euphoria in a bottle" she said "you should only take a few drops though, we only want you to feel good enough to face class today and not jumping around like a frightened chinchilla".

"You know you were breaking and entering just now right?" i still didn't move an inch from my position. 

"That's enough now, get up!" she demanded to change the subject back to me.

"Anything to make me not feel like this anymore" i agreed and took a few drops of the potion before Hermione helped me get ready. 

She layed out my clothes for me and even brushed my hair until i started feeling the effect working. 

"I think i'm okay to go now" i said. 

She left the rest of the vial for me, emphasizing that it was only for emergencies as it was highly addictive and explained that it had horrible side effects before we went to class.

On our break i was sitting in the courtyard with the others. Hermione probably threatened them not to say a word about what had happened with Draco yesterday, because no one dared to say a thing, not even when i looked over at him standing together with Astoria.

"Harry,Ron!" someone yelled while approaching us. 

"Hey what's up" Harry answered to the Hufflepuff boy. 

I must've stared at him because Hermione playfully nudged my arm smiling while raising an eyebrow. He was incredibly handsome and it must have made me space out for a second. 

"Did you guys enjoy the game last week?" he asked them and i remembered how Ron and Harry excitingly told us that their friend had gifted them quidditch tickets because he wasn't able to attend himself. 

They kept talking about the game until he looked over at me. 

"Oh- sorry i didn't even introduce myself" he said sticking his hand out to me "I'm Cedric Diggory" i hesitantly shook his hand, he made me nervous. I felt like my emotions were through the roof, and a million thoughts rushed into my head- the effects of that potion really weren't a joke.