Chapter 15

My head was pounding as i grabbed onto it, opening my eyes and immediately regretting it with the bright sunlight shining into them

My head was pounding as i grabbed onto it, opening my eyes and immediately regretting it with the bright sunlight shining into them. Shiros miyauing almost made my brain explode as I slowly sat up feeling like hell and looked around to realize i had been in my room. 

I pulled the blanked off of me and went to inspect myself in the mirror. I didn't only feel like hell, i looked like it too. I was still wearing the clothes from the party, the silver snake on my back that i had been sleeping on really printed into my skin and made my spine hurt.

"What happened?" i whispered to myself not knowing how i got here and why it had already been morning. 

I quickly patted myself down, panicking while trying to feel the potion vial on my leg- Nothing. I looked up back into my mirror "shit" i threw my head back and slapped my hands on my eyes before walking back over to the bed like a zombie.

I sat down and put Shiro on my lap, aggressively stroking her until her purring turned into a sudden and loud whine, snapping me out of my dissociation. "Oh-Sorry" i apologized to her before giving her a kiss.

"What am I going to do now? Hermione won't give me another vial, there is no chance in hell that she would" I sighed talking to my cat "Cedric!" I yelled out causing Shiro to shriek 

"What happened with Cedric? I can't remember anything past-" I paused before remembering something 

"Past seeing Draco" I mumbled making Shiro myau 

"Cedric must have brought me up here" she myaued louder.

The urge to get more of the potion drove me to get out of bed even feeling like i was about to pass out. I needed to find a way to recreate it. 

No one knew the recipe, after the potion had been banned it had been confidential information. Hermione was probably one of the few who knew how to do it because Snape must have taught her. 

Hermione was one of his best students regarding potions thus he has been entrusting her with a lot of secrets regarding them, knowing she'd never share any because she was too responsible to do so.

I'd just had to find the recipe in Snapes office. I made up my mind to break in and search it.

I was sneaking through the Entry hall when I heard my name being called out from behind me

"Serena!" I turned around 

"Cedric?" he was looking me up and down "there you are, I've been worried about you" he said

"Worried?" I was still trying to figure out what had happened last night.

"You were suddenly gone, I searched for you but couldn't find you anywhere" he scratched his head.

"So you didn't bring me to my room?" My confusion was written all over my face "no, but I'm glad nothing happened to you" I slowly nodded trying to make out anything from the party