Anarchists (Food Wars X Male Reader)

Soon after the finals of the tournament to determine the number one seat of the Council of Ten, Y/N L/N has determined to work his hardest after failing to win the the finals

He now finds himself as the leader of a rebellion against Erina's father, Azami Nakiri, who returned to reform Totsuki Culinary Institute in his own image with his Iron Fist army "Central".

Now, with the future of Totsuki is on the line and Y/N and his friends are willing to fight back by any means necessary. Will they succeed or is the school at the end of its final semester?

This is the remake of the sequel to Professionals, "Rebels". I've tried to make the word "rebels" to fit, but it wouldn't work, so "Anarchists" was way to go, which meant I had to change the title from "Rebels" which is the original title, to "Anarchists", which I think is a better title because since Y/N is a New York Italian and has ties to the Sicilian Mafia, he's gonna go rogue.

Erina Nakiri is the girlfriend of Y/N and she might not approve what her boyfriend is going to do!

For example, here's a little excerpt from the story:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Erina POV~

A stuffed dog's head in my father's bed, he questioned Y/N. A mess in a classroom, he questioned Y/N. My father's carcar getting destroyed with a baseball bat, he questioned Y/N. Open cans of tomato sauce splattered all over the cafeteria, he questioned Y/N.

Every time an incident happens, Y/N's name was in every single newspaper. It just didn't sink into his head that my father was going to be merciless towards him if he kept up his antics, but the thing that always bothered my father was that Y/N was always let go. There weren't any witnesses.

~Y/N POV~

Azami wanted me for everything that happened and I mean everything!

If someone slipped on a fucking banana peel, he'd questioned me for it.

And my friends at Polar Star weren't any better either. They were complaining on how this was being handled and I had to say them, "Well, in my line of work, things don't always work the way you want it to, I'm sorry."

I mean, I'm waging war against a degenerate bastard and who gives a shit? Fucking Polar Star, they're sitting on their asses eating sushi or whatever they cook and meanwhile, I'm the guy in the trenches! If they don't want any part in this war, then they can go fuck themselves for all I care!

Fucking Polar Star, they think it's a free lunch at Totsuki all of a sudden!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How's that for an excerpt from "Anarchists"? Let me know!

IsraelYabuki