Warriors of The Sun (Sarray X Male OC) [REMAKE]

Eddie Luciano has wrestled for NXT before, but after feeling limited for a very long time, he asked for his released, which WWE granted and he went on to a very successful career outside of the company

When he returned to NXT under the ring name "Eddie Luca", he reunites with Sarray, a wrestler from Japan where he tagged with her in many intergender/mixed tag team matches throughout his time in Japan and they became close friends, but when they reunite in NXT, they start developing feelings, but will they get together or see it differently?

Yes, I know, this story is already made, but as you can tell from the look of things, I plan on remaking this book.

Here are some things that I plan on fixing: some of the "Spanish" that Eddie had spoken in was actually Portuguese, not Spanish because I thought Puerto Ricans would speak Portuguese, but it was actually Spanish, which would explain some of that language that you would see for the rest of the story, so that was something I want to fix.

Back when I first started on this story, I literally thought that the CWC (Capitol Wrestling Center) was in NYC because I did my research and it turned out it was the Performance Center in Orlando, but it was the name that was changed.

The research I did was that there was a CWC in New York back in the 60s, 70s, and 80s when wrestling was becoming huge at the time, so I guess Triple H wanted to respect that time period and rename the Performance Center to the Capitol Wrestling Center. I think you can say that I got this part right, but not the location.

I even plan to work on the storyline with Eddie's second run in NXT of 2021, the same year that Sarray had arrived, which was the main reason why Eddie wanted to come back to NXT, to reunite with his old friend, who would eventually become his girlfriend.

And yeah, this cover is to show that this is gonna be a remake and a way to make the story much better than it already was.