Love For A Warrior (Sarray X Male OC)

Jun Katsumoto, a Nobushi (skirmisher) from Tokyo, under the command of Japanese military leader Tokugawa Ieyasu, has fought in countless battles, including the eight hour conflict of Nagashino in 1575

Now, as his fellow Nobushi return home to Tokyo, Jun joins a festival to celebrate their victory at Nagashino. At the time, he spots a cute girl named Sari Fujimura, a local girl.

When he sees her for the first time, he talks to her, but upon first glance, she seemed like a normal girl at first. When he sees her fighting off three attackers at once, knocking them out in the process, she proved Jun wrong.

After watching Sari fight them off, he starts to fall in love with her, as well as how cute she is, but how she feel about him?

I'll admit, I'm not a huge fan of Tom Cruise and his movies due to his background, but there's one movie that I'll make an exception to and that is "The Last Samurai", okay? That's the inspiration behind this cover and I always loved Japanese culture and its uniqueness towards every other culture I've looked at for years.

Now, the picture that you see above, with Sarray in a traditional Japanese kimono, that's an actual picture of her wearing a kimono and when I looked at it for the first time, I immediately thought about feudal Japan, where the samurai were just huge to be mesmerized by, even though they were short like 5' 3" to 5' 6" and weighed less than 175lbs.

I thought planning this story would just sound so cool while bringing in some history to it because seeing Sarray in a kimono is just adorable to see, and that smile of hers just takes the cake.