Games Of Love (Kang Sae-Byeok X Male OC)

Duri Jae-sung is a very close friend of fellow North Korean defector Kang Sae-Byeok, where he decides to help her until taking part in a game with a strange man with a suitcase until he got a card

Duri accepts the offer of the strange man until he is transferred to a strange room, where he sees other players in weird track suits like he is, same with his best friend.

The two try to survive as many games as they possibly could, but Sae-Byeok start having feelings for Jae-sung, does he feel the same?

Alright, let me get this out of the way: honestly, whenever I read Squid Game fanfics that had to do with Sae-Byeok AKA Player 067, it's always a female OC or female reader insert.

Listen, I have no problem with that, I just get a bit peeved about the fact that there are no male OC or male reader insert fanfics that involve her, so I'm planning on making history. For the first time ever, this is the first male OC fanfic of Squid Game where Player 067 is the love interest.

To be truthful with you, I feel sorry for those GxG fans that have to read this because she's seen as a revolutionary icon for women's rights and whatnot, but not every female character needs a female OC or female reader insert in a story.

If you're a fan of those types of fanfics, I apologize for offending you, but it's just how I feel. Please know that I'm not against the LGBTQ+ community in any way, shape, or form because if I was, I wouldn't be explaining why I want to do things differently with this character.

If you want to read it, let me know, if not, you don't have to.

And if anyone has a problem with this, in the words of Tra Rags in the red polo shirt, how are you gonna solve it?