Sting Of Love (Dakota Kai X Male OC)

Alex Borden, the youngest son of the legend Sting, has been wrestling for over a decade now, carrying on the legacy of his father by donning his take on the Sting gimmick, which won over the fans and critics alike

Wrestling all over the world, Alex has done everything he's done for the sport and signed with WWE in mid-2018, debuting on an episode of NXT, letting the fans know that he's officially the newest member of the black and gold brand.

After debuting on an episode, looking down on the Undisputed Era and their newest member Roderick Strong from the balcony, Alex reunited with an old friend from Japan, Cheree Crowley, best known in WWE right now as Dakota Kai.

The two hang out together after such a long time apart, but later on, Cheree starts to have feelings for Borden and looks to confess. How does Alex react to this?

Now that Sting has announced his final match to be taken place at AEW: Revolution next year in 2024, why not plan this in the near future? It only makes sense to plan this story and create the OC's bio later on.

The way I'm gonna write this future book is a love letter to Sting's entire career and I plan on booking him on how TNA and WCW booked him, even though Hulk Hogan decided to exercise his creative control clause and ruin what could've been at Starcade '97.

So yeah, this is something that I plan on doing in the future because Sting's career is winding down and I really want to pay tribute to him in my own way, I put my own touch with this idea of a story.

That's really about it.

See ya.