Attack On Titan: Season 1 (X Male OC)

Elias Heinrich is a childhood friend of Eren, Mikasa, and Armin, located in the Shinganshina District in Wall Maria

When the Colossus Titan destroys the gate at Wall Maria, killing the citizens and destroying the city, Heinrich and his friends were forced out of their home city by Eren's mother, but having the strength of an ox, Elias saved Carla, and helped her to the boat where everyone else was rescued.

Eventually joining the 104th Cadet Corps, Elias, Armin, Mikasa, and Eren were trained and made sure to help each other along the way, but around that time, Mikasa starts have feelings for Elias after he treated her with respect all the time they've known each other. How does he react?

So, for those who don't know, I made an announcement about the future of my AOT fanfics and if you want to know what it said, here it is:

It's true, I'm cancelling all "Hope For Humanity", "A Scout's Journal", and one book I forgot to mention and that is "Undercover Love", a Pieck Finger fanfic.

This future AOT fanfic, that will surpass my past AOT fanfics (no promises), will have some of my old writing from past AOT books that I've taken down due to bad reviews by trolls, but rewritten in a way where I can have them make more sense because the first AOT fanfic I've written, they were written like they were from a script and there were so many wrong facts.

Hey, life goes on and you learn.

With this future book, I'm gonna stay with the timeline, but this will be Attack On Titan, my way, where I put my own take on it.

I'm also going to be putting in my own soundtrack to it, where it's not only fitting with the theme, but also the year where the anime was done. The first season was in 2013, so I have ideas on what kind of songs I'm gonna put in as I will work on one season at a time, trying to build up the momentum of the entire series.

And keep in mind, there will be some characters being kept alive as I plan on keeping them around and there will be some where I go with the timeline, but I work around it in a way.

Last but not least, the love interest! To be fair, I did plan on doing a poll where everyone could choose the love interest between Christa, Sasha, and Mikasa, but Mikasa is who I resonated with the most and I didn't want to change that.

So, yeah, Mikasa is the love interest for the story.

I just wanted to put this out and try to let everyone know that the new AOT fanfic could happen once I get done with some of my other stories like my new WWE fanfics and my Sons of Anarchy book, where I also put my take on it.

That's about it.

See ya.

Also, for my friend, Almod1119 , here's a little sneak peek from my future Asuka fanfic, since you have a huge crush on her lol: