Bloody Romance (Dash Chisako X Male OC)

Terry Johnson is a hardcore wrestler all the way from Liverpool, England, making his way to Japan, making his mark in BJW and Pro Wrestling Freedoms, winning Championships wherever he went under the ring name, "Johnny Vicious", as a tribute to his...

Terry Johnson is a hardcore wrestler all the way from Liverpool, England, making his way to Japan, making his mark in BJW and Pro Wrestling Freedoms, winning Championships wherever he went under the ring name, "Johnny Vicious", as a tribute to his favorite English rock singer, Sid Vicious.

Eventually, Terry would meet a Japanese wrestler by the name of Chisako Jumonji, better known as Dash Chisako, where the two became very good friends and although there was a language barrier between the two, they always seemed close.

One day, they decided to form an intergender tag team, dominating Pro Wrestling Freedoms by carving up their enemies with any sharp metallic objects they can get their hands on, winning Tag Championships as well.

After their contracts in Japan expired, Chisako and Terry both decided to sign with AEW, showing that they can wrestle in any promotion as a team, but suddenly, Chisako starts to fall in love with her best friend, who cared for her when she had no one to talk to and always supporting her. Does Terry feel the same about her?