The Karate Kid (X Male OC)

Thomas "Tommy" Larusso, the younger brother of Daniel Larusso, is a former blue belt in karate who moved all the way from New Jersey to Reseda, California, looking to have a new life after their father had died and been evicted from their apartment

Upon moving, Daniel starts to make friends with a janitor named Mr. Miyagi while Tommy starts to get some good grades, but when a karate tournament is being held, Tommy drops out of school to help Miyagi and his older brother, but does Daniel have the will and dedication to win the tournament?

So first of all, I'm a sucker for original movies, alright? I'm not a fan of shitty remakes that try to surpass the past originals, "Karate Kid" being one of them!

When Disney had the audacity to try and surpass the original, I was astounded because I grew up watching the original and it was always that, especially when they try to do other remakes like "Jungle Book" or "Beauty And The Beast", you know? It just didn't work for me.

I've also been super vocal about how I don't want to conform to the modernization of Disney. Like, I'm not afraid to say that I don't want to support a company that is pure evil. I mean, they've been exposing kids to the gay community by adding characters from that in their movies and trying to remake the originals to their liking. It's just insane. I can't be a part of that. I'll always rewatch the original Disney movies that they made before the new ones came around.

Especially, since I met a former voice actor for Goofy years ago who said that he was fired for resisting the new standards and not conforming to Disney's atheist beliefs since he was a Christian himself. I mean, I can't do modern Disney anymore, I'm sorry. It's just not for me.

Also, I'm not atheist nor religious, but I know that forcing someone to become an atheist or whatever is not going to sit well with anyone and it'll become so annoying. Am I wrong about saying this at all?

So, yeah, if you guys like this idea, let me know, and I just might find the time to do this story!