The Graveyard of The Pacific

Pete Gebhart moves to Astoria, Oregon for a new life and he seems to be doing pretty well for himself until he starts feeling uneasy after two months

Later on, Pete starts to feel like he's being watched in his apartment, but what Gebhart is about to uncover is more unusual than anything he's ever experienced in his life.

So, I was watching an episode of my favorite paranormal show "Ghost Adventures" and I watched the four part trip of their investigation of the most haunted place in the west coast, "The Graveyard of The Pacific", which is in Astoria, Oregon.

This really caught my interest because I really am a huge fan of the paranormal and the history behind it. It's just that interesting to me and I always wanted to be involved with that stuff, but I'm not afraid to say that I had an experience myself!

Here's the story: I used to be a reenactor for the War Between The States (2011 - 2021) and I was union because I was assigned to be that, and while in Gettysburg for the 155th Anniversary as an infantryman, my dad and I were doing a ghost tour in the infamous Jenny Wade house, you know the first ever civilian casualty of the Civil War?

We were in the basement while Jenny's "father", an actor playing her father, and all of a sudden, I felt this urge to look back, and I did. When I looked back into this huge darkness in the basement, I saw a face.

The face seemed to be transparent because it was dark and I can barely see it. I felt not just intimidated but scared because I learned that Jenny's father was an inmate of the Eastern State Penitentiary in Philadelphia and he was a jailed for murder.

From his faint expression, he looked so angry, it looked like that he wanted to kill me but after being told to look back at the actor and not miss anything because my dad told me to, I did, but I looked back a second time, and the face was gone.

I will tell you right now that I can confirm that I saw the actual face of Jenny Wade's father. I just know that it would be the first and last time I'll ever go to that house and into the basement. That experience has burned into my brain, I'll never forget it, and looking back on it makes me want to cry because it was that scary.

I wish I had a picture to prove it, but I wasn't allowed because it was almost like a play, you know? To this day, I still get chills whenever I talk about and I am feeling chills right now as I speak!

Anyway, I hope to do this story because this history of the Graveyard of The Pacific stuff is just so interesting.