My Way (Jinny X Male OC)

William "Will" Matthews, the illegitimate brother of Bailey Matthews and the illegitimate son of William Regal, has been different from his family

William "Will" Matthews, the illegitimate brother of Bailey Matthews and the illegitimate son of William Regal, has been different from his family. Almost a rebel, he wouldn't respect anyone but himself until he found himself in the same hole his father years ago.

Eventually, Will would fix himself up and start training to be a pro wrestler, winning Championships all across the world, including his home country of the UK.

Now, Will comes to NXT UK, making his hometown debut against Jordan Devlin at NXT UK Takeover: Blackpool, but after the show, he meets a cute Englishwoman named Jinny and he starts to flirt with her whenever he can, but what does she think of him?

So, I've done some research on William Regal's family and I just found this out: Regal has a son in NXT UK under the ring name "Charlie Dempsey" which I thought was just so cool and I might have to watch some of his matches.

With Regal being my favorite in NXT before he was released and then he went to AEW to manage the Blackpool Combat Club, I thought it would be really interesting to do an OC that is related to him, but from a different woman.

Even though it never happened in real life, I thought it would be cool to have a backstory like that, just like Adonis in the Creed movies.

The reason I had the Union Jack flag in a graffiti type of background is because the OC grew up listening to all time English rock bands like the Sex Pistols or other bands that I might look up sometime.

The title "My Way" is a play on the way it was sung by Sid Vicious, God rest his soul, and it is so good, you gotta listen to it.

And let's not forget, this isn't the only Jinny fanfic that I've written. The other one is called "A Bottle of Jinny", which is a play on words with gin, like the alcoholic drink. It was cringe at first, but it actually worked really well because it was a pun.

Cool right? Hope I get to work on this in the future.