The Way I Am: The Ren Hosako Story

"The Prodigy" Kai "Ren" Hosako, the twin brother of former NXT Women's Champion and WWE Women's Tag Team Champion Kaori "Kairi Sane" Hosako, is considered Japan's first autistic pro wrestler and has shown that he's more than a pro wrestler, he's a...

"The Prodigy" Kai "Ren" Hosako, the twin brother of former NXT Women's Champion and WWE Women's Tag Team Champion Kaori "Kairi Sane" Hosako, is considered Japan's first autistic pro wrestler and has shown that he's more than a pro wrestler, he's a human being.

As the protégé of The King, Minoru Suzuki, Kai had experienced so much that he always overcame every obstacle that was put in front of him in New Japan Pro Wrestling and among other companies and he always asked himself along the way, "Who am I?"

Follow Kai in his journey as he tells you his story of overcoming his disability and showing how much talent he has inside the ring, as much as he has outside of it.

Due to my Io Shirai book "Red Is For Love", getting a lot of great feedback and I plan on continuing it sometime, I have an idea: why not do a backstory of Kai and how he got to where he is as Japan's first autistic pro wrestler?

I consider Kai Hosako one of my favorite OCs because of how different he is from every OC I've created. He has a style that can rival his mentor and prove that he's a unique wrestler with a personality that can't match to no other.

After "Red Is For Love" is finished, I plan on starting this story so everything can come full circle from the bio and explain how he was endorsed by Antonio Inoki and earned the respect of his future mentor and father figure Minoru Suzuki, and "The Ace" Hiroshi Tanahashi.

Not to mention that this will also be explaining how Kai and Masami had met as she and Mayu Iwatani found him adorable due to how he introduced himself them and never saw him differently as they treated him as if he was one of their own.