Req. N69. Misunderstanding (Skeppy4Halo) (DSMP & QSMP) Part 2.

For we-love-you-jk

BBH Pov

"By the way. I have surprises for you." - i said, turning to the bags.
"Surprise? What is this BadBoy?!" - Forever said excitedly.
"One second, Forever." - i said smiling.
I took out two chokers that i brought with my cousin at the store.
"Ta-dam. Put these on your necks." - i said.
Skeppy & Forever: "Chokers?"
"Yup. I brought them at one of the stores i went with my cousin. It was in the jewelry section." - i said.
Skeppy and Forever put on the chokers.

(Forever's choker 👆)

(Skeppy's choker 👆)

But looking at Forever...
"Aww, Forever. You look gorgeous in the choker. I really want to scratch you ears." - i said sweetly.
Forever happily wagged his fluffy golden tail. "Yes! YES! You are to scratch only me!"
"But.. There is something else in the bag. What is it?" - said Skeppy pointing.
"I will show you. But first, go to the bedroom and undress. But do not take off the chokers!" - i ordered with my finger.
Forever quickly ran away.
"Hey. Wait for me." - Skeppy shouted, leaving.
"Okay. Now it's my turn." - i said, unpacking the bag.
I took out the unusual outfit that Sarah chose for for me.

(art by me 👆)

I resisted for a long time. I put the outfit on myself.
"Okay. Now we are going upstairs and make my muffinheads happy." - i said.

3rd face Pov

Bad went upstairs. And opened the door. Skeppy and Forever are waiting for him on the bed.
"Hey Geppy. Hey Forever." - Bad said playfully.
Skeppy and Forever turned around. Their faces turned red.
"Well guys." - Bad said.
He opened his robe, revealing his black body underwear. Skeppy and Forever quickly got hard.
"Want to play?" - Bad said playfully, shsking his body.
Skeppy and Forever came up to him smirking. Bad was pinned down. Two pairs of hands pulled his robe off, exposing his shoulders. Two pairs of hot lips slide over his skin, moving up to his neck. Bad raised his head, feeling ticklish and trembling. Forever also slides his hands over the demon's ass and thighs. And Skeppy simultaneously teases the demon's nipples with his fingers. A trembling moan escapes the demon's mouth. Gossebumps spread over his body. Two pairs of hands pulled his robe off. Skeppy took off the demon's bra. And Forever took his panties. The demon's red slippery cock stood up, which was leaking a little.
"Hey Skeppy. BadBoy is leaking." - Forever said, squatting down and taking Bad's cock in his hand.
"He's horny. But there's what needs to be prepared." - Skeppy said, squatting down and spreading Bad's ass cheeks.

(the smut has began)

Bad felt a wet sensation down there. He threw his head back while Skeppy lick his hole and Forever sucked his cock. This made the demon stick out his tongue.
"Waaah.. Hah.. Down there.. So good."

After a few minutes, he came, arching his back. Forever swallowed the demon's semen.
"Hmm. I think he's ready." - Skeppy said, looking at Bad's wet hole.
At this point Bad was pushed onto the bed.
"Well, who's going first Bad?" - Skeppy asked.
"Well.. I guess you go first. While i give Forever a good scratch." - Bad said. "Come here, big puppy." - he added, patting the bed.
Forever jumped us suddenly and lay down on his back. His tail began to wag rapidly. Bad sat over him.
"Aww, poor big puppy got upset because i scratched someone other than you!? Well.. I'm going to give you a scratch you'll never dream of." - Bad said playfully, moving close to Forever's face and stroking his cheek.
He reached for his ears, starting to scratch them. Forever closed his eyes, smiling. Meanwhile, Skeppy entered Bad's hole. The demon gasped, but continued to scratch Forever's ears. Skeppy thrusts inside Bad at a medium pace. The room echoes with the sound of skin slapping and moans. Bad is now massaging Forever's head with his fingers in circles. Forever smiles and often sticks out his tongue.
"Aww, you probably didn't expect this, right, Forever?" - Bad said.
"Hey. Don't forget that you two are not alone here." - Skeppy said, pressing himself against Bad's back and speeding up his movements.
"S-Skeppy.." - Bad moaned, watching out of the corner of his eye.
But resisting the pleasure, he kisses Forever and scratches his head and ears. After a few seconds, Bad came, arching his back. Skeppy came into the demon's hole, then pulled out.
"Hey Bad. Looks like our golden dog camed too." - he said.
"Huh?" Bad looked at Forever's cock and V-line covered in semen.
"Wha? Are you came too, Forever?" - he asked.
Forever, meanwhile, was catching his breath.
"His cock is wet and still pulsating." - Skeppy said.
Bad was trying to ride the pulsating cock when Forever suddenly grabbed his ass.
"Woah." - Skeppy was surprised.
Bad: "Aah. Forever... What are you do..."
Forever rolled over with Bad and entered the demon. Bad never forgot that Forever's cock was a bit bigger than Skeppy's. Forever began to lift his hips. Bad hugged him from behind, spreading his legs wide. Moans, slapping skin and creaking of the bed echoed in the room. Bad stuck out his tongue in pleasure. Drool ran down his cheeks. Acceleration. Bad threw his head back moaning louder. Forever bit his neck. This makes Bad come, arching his back. Bad relaxed feeling the warm liquid inside. Bad catches his smiling.
"You still look good and still need another round. Do you mind a third round, pretty boy?" - Skeppy said, taking his cock.
Bad couldn't say anything. Meanwhile, Skeppy and Forever lifted the demon's legs, and began to push into the demon's hole one by one, little by little. Bad just watches this through the slits of his eyes, moaning and starting to masturbate with his cock. He trembles, feeling pleasure. Then the pace went faster. Bad stuck out his tongue, throwing his head back. A few seconds later, he came, bending his back.
"Are you came already? I wanted the three of us to come." - Skeppy said.
A little later, first Forever came into Bad's hole and pulled out. Then Skeppy did the same.

(smut is over)

Bad catches his breath with a small smile, feeling how the semen slowly flows out of his pulsating hole. Skeppy and Forever lay down on either side and kissed the demon on the cheeks, placing their hands on his sweaty body.