Chapter 3

A few days later I packed up Posey and headed to Bentley's house. She had pictures ready that she had taken of Posey and some of us together. I arrived at her house and once I was out of the car I heard the laughter from their backyard. Posey heard it too and smiled at me as I got her out.

"Mama!" She said as I got her out. She wanted to rush and go play.

"Okay, geez." I said and we walked to their backyard and I opened the gate.

"Hello?!" I called out and Bentley's kids all looked and smiled. She had 5 and I thought she was crazy. Paris, Baker, Rachel and Stella were all running around playing and Posey ran and joined them. I looked on the deck and saw Bentley sitting with her husband Ransom while there 1 year old Brady sat on a blanket playing with blocks.

"Hey." Bentley said and I smiled as she hugged me and then I hugged Ransom.

"Hey." I said as I hugged him.

"So I have been dying to ask you but I didn't want to be rude..." Bentley said.

"How did it go on Sunday?" I asked and she nodded and Ransom looked lost.

"What happened?" Ransom asked.

"Well it seems a certain actor was taken by our lovely Maisie over here and asked her to stay with him in his box at the game on Sunday." Bentley said and I rolled my eyes as I sat in the chair next to her.

"Can you not?" I asked and she gave a small laugh.

"Who?" Ransom asked.

"Chris Evans." Bentley said and he looked at me shocked.

"Chris Evans....really?" Ransom asked and I nodded.

"Yeah...we went up to do some publicity photos and Chris Evans was there but then he asked if Maisie could stay for a while." Bentley said and I rolled my eyes at her.

"So did you stay?" Ransom asked.

"Yeah I did, he asked and who was I to say no. I left end of 3rd quarter and that was that." I said and Bentley smiled.

"That was that?" Bentley asked and I looked at her.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked and she smiled.

"So that wasn't him I saw waiting outside the door for you to come out after the gamr?" Bentley said in a girly voice. Ransom looked at me with raised eyebrows and I looked at the kids running and playing.

"Yes he was waiting and he wanted to take me to dinner but I had to get home to Posey." I said and Bentley groaned.

"You need to get out." Bentley said and I sighed.

"I know. I told him if he showed up next week after the game he could take me out and Gina is on standby to watch Posey." I said and Bentley smiled.

"You give him your number?" Ransom asked and I nodded.

"I did." I said and Bentley squealed excited.

"Calm down you are started to sound like Molly and Kylie." I said and she laughed.

"Do you think he will show up?" Bentley asked and I shrugged.

"Highly doubt it, he made it seem like he only want to hook up with a cheerleader." I said and Bentley sighed.

"Oh...one of those." Bentley said and I nodded.

"Yeah and a cheerleader with kid really isn't what he was expecting." I said and they both gave a small laugh. Before we could continue our conversation my cellphone went off in my pocket with a text.