Chapter 8

After Posey had completely wore herself out at the jump park we headed back home and she was asleep in the car on the way home. We ended up eating more food there and just made it dinner. Once we got to my house Chris carried Posey inside and we took her to her room. Chris left while I got her changed into her pajamas and put her in bed. When I came downstairs Chris was sitting on the couch and he had turned on some soft music and dimmed the lights.

"Well Mr. Evans you made it very cozy down here." I said went to sit next to him on the couch and cuddled into his side as he placed his arm around me.

"Well good because this is all I wanted to do. Spend some time with you." Chris said and I smiled. I looked up at him from where my head rested on his shoulder and he leaned down and kissed me and I moaned in our kiss and Chris put his hand on my back and gently laid me down on the couch and we positioned ourselves so he was hovering over me and I moaned as his lips moved from my mouth and kissed their way down to my neck. I could feel him smile at my moans as I ran my hands down the outside of his shirt feeling his muscle ridges. I heard him groan as I moved my hands back up his torso on the inside of his shirt. He move his lips off of me long enough so I could get his shirt off and I groaned when I saw his tattoos.

"Problem?" Chris asked smiling at me.

"I have a weakness for tattoos." I said and Chris smiled and leaned down passionately kissing me as he ran his hand up the inside of my shirt and started to massage my left breast and play with my nipple outside of my bra causing my hips to buck up to his and he gave a small grind.

"Chris..." I moaned out and he smiled. I started to move my hands down to his belt as my cellphone rang.

"Fuck..." I said annoyed and pulled my phone from my pocket and saw it was my dad.

"I'm sorry." I said and Chris got off of me.

"Hello?" I answered the phone only slightly annoyed.

"Hey, you need to get to the emergency room." Connor said.

"What's wrong? You okay?" I asked panicked and Chris looked at me concerned as he put his shirt back on.

"It's your Uncle Jimmy, he had a heart attack." Connor said and I gasped.

"Okay, I don't want to bring Pos, let me call Gina and see if she can come over." I said knowing it was late and she was probably having fun or something.

"Okay, just get here soon. He is asking to see you." Connor said and I hung up.

"Everything okay?" Chris asked as I started dialed Gina's number.

"Uh not really, my favorite uncle had a heart attack and now I have to get a sitter for Posey." I said and I was trying to pull up Gina's number but my hands were shaking.

"Hey, look at me." Chris said putting his hands over mine and I looked at him.

"I'll watch Posey for how ever long you need. Just go." Chris said and I sighed.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes, I watch my nephews and niece all the time. Go to the hospital." Chris said and half smiled at him as I placed a hand on his cheek.

"Thank you." I said and gave him a quick kiss and left.

🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈

I got to the hospital and rushed in to find my family all waiting. I hugged my dad and then my uncles wife Amanda.

"Gina got there fast." Connor said and I sighed.

"I didn't leave her with Gina, can we discuss who she is with later?" I asked and Connor asked.

"Where is he?" I asked.