Chapter 15 - Final

*****4 MONTHS LATER*****

Posey and I had found ourselves staying at Chris's place more than our own and I was loving living with him. Jacob had tried to take me to court for visitation, Chris hired me an amazing lawyer, even though I was against it, and we ended up not even going to court. Jacob didn't even show up to the meetings with the lawyers and his lawyers hadn't heard from him. He was denied any visitation and if he ever tried again he would have some payments of child support to make. I was packing up my bag to get ready to go to the last game of the season when Chris came in the bedroom and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Hey." I said and he kissed the back of my name and I moaned as he took a hand and started to move it down to the waistband of my leggings.

"Chris, you are going to make me late..." I trailed off as he reached in my legging and his hand started running and up and down my slit.

"I don't care, I need you and can't wait until tonight..." Chris whispered in my ear.

"Where is Posey?" I asked.

"Your dad just picked her up." Chris moaned in my ear as I pushed back on him. I pulled his hand from my leggings and turned in his grip and he passionately kissed. Laying me down on the bed after pushing my duffel bag on to the floor. I worked removing my clothes and Chris did the same. He leaned down and kissed me then moved down my body with kisses, once he reached my mound he opened me and started sucking and licking my clit as he pumped 2 fingers in and out of me.

"Shit....Chris." I said and he hummed his approval and I clenched the sheets in my fist. Once I released I felt Chris smile at my noises as he used the tip of his tongue trailing up my body and hovered over me.

"I love you." Chris said and I smiled.

"I love you too." I said. He lined himself up with me and shoved in hard and I cried out. Chris' thrust came hard and deep and I smiled as I spread my legs wider for him giving him more room to try and go deeper since I knew he was trying. I felt him started to twitch inside of me and I smiled. I cupped Chris face and made him make eye contact with me.

"Fill me Chris, all the way." I said and he smiled and passionately kissed me. I felt myself clench around him as he released in me and we both cried out. Once we both fully released Chris rolled off of me and I turned to smile at him.

"You have now made work very hard for me to move tonight." I said and Chris laughed and rolled to kiss me. After a few minutes we both got up and started getting dressed again. Chris walked up to me once I was dressed and back to packing up my bag. Chris sat on the bed beside my bag.

"Alright Mr. Evans, the wheels are turning in that head of yours. What's going on?" I asked and he huffed a laugh and grabbed my hand and pulled me to stand between his legs.

"What would you say if I said, I wanted to have a baby?" Chris asked and I huffed a laugh but I knew he was serious.

"I would say, put a ring on my finger and get can talk about it." I said and Chris smiled and nodded.

"That's all?" Chris asked and I sighed.
"Chris having a kid is a big commitment. I just want to make sure we are serious before we make that commitment." I said and he nodded.

"Mai, I love you and I'm not going anywhere. Can we just discuss it later?" Chris asked and I nodded. I then looked at the time.

"Shit, I have to go. I will see you at the game right? During halftime?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah Christopher Haven is doing some stuff during halftime." Chris said and I nodded. I gave him a quick kiss and headed out of the house. Chris walked over to the dresser, opened his top drawer and pulled out the ring box and smiled.

🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈

It was finally halftime at the game and I was walking to the 50-yard line with a couple other cheerleaders since we were going to be standing with Chris and some of the kids from the Christopher's Haven. I stood right next to Chris and he smiled at me and I smiled back and then he was handed a microphone and did the interview. He then smiled at the interviewer and turned me taking my pom poms from my hands and handing them to another cheerleader.

"What are you doing?" I asked and Chris smiled.

"Maisie, I met you here so this only seems like the right place to ask you to me mine forever. You mean everything to me and I never want to let you go. Not only are you a cheerleader for your job but you are my cheerleader in life and always in my corner and I want to be in yours. I love you and Posey so much I could imagine my life now without either of you in it. Maisie, will you please do me the honor and make me the happiest man in Boston right now and please marry me?" Chris asked opening the ring box and I looked to see an emerald cut diamond ring and I smiled at Chris and he looked at waiting for an answer.

"What do you say Mai?" Chris asked and I smiled and passionately kissed him.

"Yes!" I said excited and Chris put the ring on my finger. Everyone in attendance started cheering and I looked and saw Posey running towards us and Chris picked her out and we all hugged.

*****5 YEARS LATER*****

I was on the football field with the cheerleaders running through a routine.

"Come on ladies! Pick it up!" I yelled watching them all cheer. Once Chris and I got married I was approached to take over the coaching position since our coach was leaving. I jumped at the chance to take it since Chris and I had been discussing kids. Now 5 years later Chris and I were married, he adopted Posey and made her an Evans, and we had twins a boy and a girl Ethan and Ella a year after we got married. As they finished the routine I felt arms wrap around me and I looked to see Ethan and Ella.

"Everyone take 15." I said and all the girls dispersed. Chris reached me with Posey who was now 9 years old.

"Hey! This is a surprise." I said and kisses Chris and then hugged the kids.

"I picked Posey up from school and the twins from day care and I thought we could come by and check out mom at work." Chris said and I smiled. I noticed that Posey and Ella were already hanging with some cheerleaders and Ethan ran off with the few football players that knew him and they were tossing the ball with him. I wrapped my arms around Chris's neck.

"How did I get so lucky to meet you?" I asked and Chris smiled.

"Hey, I consider myself the lucky one for asking you to stay in the booth that day. Then I met the coolest, sexiest most amazing women ever." Chris said and he leaned in and passionately kissed me.

"I never thought love and football would mix but I guess I was wrong and just wasn't meeting the correct person." I said once we broke apart. Chris smiled, shook his head and gave me another kiss.