Chapter 11

Once we got to Chris's house we pulled in the gate and then parked our cars. I shook my head that I was even here. I had text Bentley and told her where I would be in case there was a problem.

BENTLEY: Don't do anything that I wouldn't do...

I giggled as this at I put my phone away and got out of my car. Chris was at my car door and was opening it for me. Once out of the car he had me pinned against my car and was passionately kissing me. I moaned in the kiss and knew this is where we should have been 4 nights ago.

"Chris...get me inside..." I moaned as we broke apart and he smirked at me. He took my hand and then stopped right at the door.

"Are you okay with dogs?" Chris asked and I looked at him oddly.

"Yeah...why?" I asked and he smiled as he unlocked the door and we were met by a brown and white dog and I smiled.

"Hey bubba, this is Maisie." Chris said and I smiled that he introduced me.

"Maisie, this is Dodger." Chris said and I crouched down to his level.

"Hey buddy." I said and scratched behind his ears and I smiled as he licked my cheek.

"You have been Dodger approved." Chris said as I stood back up.

"And what about Chris approved?" I asked pushing him against his closed front door and he smirked at me.

"You've been approved for a while Maisie." Chris said as his lips crashed down to mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He moved his hands from my hips to my butt and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and smiled in our kiss.

"No house tour?" I asked as he started walking towards what I could assume was his room. I started kissing his neck as we walked and he moaned, I felt him getting hard as he carried me and I moaned as the sensation. Once we made it to his room he kicked the door closed with his foot and I quickly took my top off as he set me down on his bed and he moaned as he took his own off and then pushed me down hovering over me and passionately kissing me again. He reached behind me and unhooked my bra as he moved his lips down my neck and down to my chest. He started kissing down my body and once he made it to my leggings I was wearing he pulled them down slowly kissing the whole way as he took them off. I moaned as he worked his way back up, spreading my legs wide and stopped at my folds and he slowly inserted 2 fingers and I arched my back as I felt attach his mouth to my clit.

"Chris....." I cried out and he hummed against me and I moaned as I bucked my hips. I soon felt myself clench around his fingers and my legs start to shake, Chris knew what was coming pumping his fingers faster and sucked a little harder. I cried out my release and he make sure I was completely done before he stopped. He stood up and removed his pants and boxer and my eyes went wide at his size and he smiled.

"You sure about this?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"So sure." I said as he hovered over me on the bed and passionately kissed me, grabbing one of my legs in the bend of my knee and thrusting into my me. I broke out kiss to cry out. He smiled at my noises and the sensation.

"God you feel so amazing Maisie." Chris moaned out and I smiled up at him as placed my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around him and pushed him in deeper causing him to growl. He leaned down and started kissing my neck and I felt myself tighten around him as we swelled at the same time. Chr removed his lips from my neck and looked me in my eyes.

"Together." He said and I nodded as we both released and cried out. Once we were both done Chris rolled off of me and I smiled looking over at him.

"Was this your plan all along? Apologize and get me back here?" I asked with a laugh and he laughed.

"I would like to take credit but no. I honestly thought you wouldn't forgive me as easy as you did." Chris said and I playfully smacked his chest and I rolled over and cuddled into his side.

"You are too irresistible Evans." I said looking up at him.

"Same goes for you." Chris said give me a small kiss. I snuggled into him more and then sighed.

"Crap...I can't get too comfy. I have a kid to go pick up." I said and Chris huffed a laugh.

"Why don't you go pick up Maisie, run home, get your bathing suits then come back here and we go swimming and then I cook us some burgers on the grill." Chris said and I smiled.

"That sounds amazing." I said and started to get up but Chris pulled me back to him and I laughed.

"More cuddles before you go." Chris said I laughed.

"Chris we can cuddle tonight...when Posey and I stay the night...." I trailed off and I looked up to see Chris smile with a nod.

"Perfect." Chris said and we both got up and started getting dressed.

"You want to come pick her up with me?" I asked Chris and he nodded as we headed out to my car and I tossed him my keys.

"Drive." I said and he laughed as we headed out to Bentley's house.