Chapter 5

I followed Chris and we pulled up to a big open field and I looked at Chris confused.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as he got in his backseat and pulled out a picnic basket and a blanket. He looked at me and smiled as he walked over to the top of a hill and I followed him.

"Best place to watch the sunset and then stargaze if we stay long enough." Chris said and I smiled to him as he laid out the blanket. I helped him get everything laid out and the sat beside him as he started going through the picnic basket and pulled out fried chicken and some side dishes. I was surprised it was all still hot.

"How is this all still hot?" I asked and he shrugged.

"My secret." Chris said and I looked at him and he laughed.

"I had my brother bring it before the game ended." Chris said and I laughed.

"Well thank him for me because this is perfect." I said as Chris handed me a paper plate and dished out some food and started eating.

"Sorry we didn't go somewhere and sit down to eat." Chris said and I shook my head.

"No this is perfect. Quiet, intimate and very adorable." I said and I looked over at him. Even though the sun was casting a pink/orangish glow I swore I saw him blush.

"And after being in a super loud stadium all afternoon this is perfect." I added and he nodded.

"So can I ask how you get into cheerleading for the team?" Chris asked and I nodded but also gave a small shrug.

"I was actually their cherographer for the first year and they kept asking me to be a cheerleader but I didn't want to parade around in the outfits but I knew the money was way better and it could lead to a good furture eventually in the oraganziation." I said and Chris nodded.

"Well I wont complain about the outfits." Chris said and I laughed.

"You and every other man in that stadium." I said and Chris half nodded.

"How does your dad feel about you wearing the outfits? I mean I know of I had a daughter dressing like that for millions of people..." Chris trailed off and I giggled

"He isnt crazy about it. But he also knows its like a costume and I only wear it a couple hours a week and any other day this is me." I said motioning down to my outfit and Chris smiled.

"Well I like this outfit more, it's the real you." Chris said and took in my hair and minimal make up.

"Yeah I get to play dressup for a few hours on a Sunday, Monday or Thursday, whenever gameday is. Then this is me most the rest of the time." I said.

"So what about you?" I said and he looked at me oddly.

"What about me?" Chris asked and I laughed.

"Okay I know you act and are a big movie star but what do you do on your downtime?" I asked and he sighed.

"Beside stalking pretty pro-football cheerleaders." I said and he laughed.

"Stalking? Really?! Wow! I didn't see you complaining." Chris said as we laughed and he sighed.

"Well okay I guess besides that I just hang out here in Boston at home with friends and family. I try to be as normal of a guy as possible." Chris said and I smiled.

"I like that actually." I said.

"What?" Chris asked.

"That you like to be normal, like the rest of us. I mean all us lowly people and then you." I said and he groaned but laughed hysterically and I noticed a move he did that I noticed in interviews and it was nice to see that he could make himself laugh so hard he did place a hand on his chest. I smiled and looked back out to the sunset and continued eating.