5 years later

5 years later

'Luka, peggy, Daniel, dean! Get your butts inside now!' Kitty said calling in her kids. Luka and peggy were 6 now, dainel was 4, and dean was one following his siblings around like a lost puppy. Peggy was definitely the boss of her siblings and everyone knew it.

'Dinner is on the table, butts need to be in chairs!' Kitty called again.

'You know-' helmuts phone started ringing 'hello?'

'Put kitty on the phone.' Helmut pull the phone from his ear and put it on speaker he nodded to kitty

'Yes?' She asked cautiously

'You happy?' Bucky. Kittys breath hitched hearing his voice again. 'Juniper carter are you happy?' He demanded.

'Yes.' Her voice shook, she took a deep breath and steadied herself. 'Yes. Im happy.'

'Then you never heard from me. As far as im concerned kitty carter died that day with zemo.' Bucky said sternly.

'Thank you bucky. Thank you.' Kitty said unable to believe her ears.

He hung up and both helmut and kitty starred at the phone. Transfixed on it until they heard the rumbling of footsteps enter the kitchen.

'Whats for dinner?' Peggy asked washing her hands. Dean ran up to helmut and he placed him in his high chair.

'Did that really just happen?' Kitty whispered as she got the kids ready.

'My darling we are finally free.'

The End.