Chapter Forty-Four

𝐆𝐨 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

1 week later...

Nero's

Today is the day of our flashmob's shoot. Jin, Shun and Janno are already in the venue observing the busy crowd where we are going to perform. While Me, Sei, Madrigal and Han is still here in Kuta preparing our equipments.

Nakatingin kaming tatlo sa ginagawa ni Seiji sa laptop n'ya as he explains his plans for later. All the details such as camera works, angles and in-between transitions. Alam namin na flash mobs doesn't have to be perfectly captured or filmed since it is supposed to be a sudden thing, but we want the best quality because we are from Kuta, people expect that we'll always showcase how creative and passionate we are in our crafts. Hindi dapat basta basta, tsaka diba nga may goal kami? and that is to make this viral.

"Ah, so sa intro part na'to kunwari mahuhulog ko 'yong camera then I will pick it up then ibang background na?" I asked him.

He grinned, "Yes Bambam, that's one of the transitions I came up with." He excitedly said. He looked so happy leading this flash mob. And during our rehearsal, we let him view the whole performace as a director, too. I couldn't help but smile and be proud. "And there's a camera from the crowd, too."

"Para kunwari may POV 'yong nanunuod?" Madrigal asked smiling, Seiji nodded. Madrigal and Han scrunched up their noses as they smiled along with Seiji, they looked so proud of him. "Galing ah!" Then they pinched his cheeks. Napapangiti nalang ako sa trio.

Biglang nag-ring na 'yong phone ni Madrigal, "Oh, punta na kami? Okay na kayo d'yan?" He said through the phone. "Sige, sige. Alis na kami."

Binuhat na namin ang mga gamit na kakailanganin namin at nilagay sa provided bus ng KUTA. Tapos nag-assign nalang si Madrigal ng isa sa mga sasabay sa bus na kasali sa mob mamaya para may magbabantay sa mga equipments at sa mga kasama to make sure na walang nakalimutan, then the four of us headed to Han's car. 

"Kinabahan ako bigla." Bulong lang ni Sei pero narinig ko kaya hinawakan ko ang kamay n'ya. Nasa likod kami ulit nakaupo.

"Don't worry, you're doing great. You've improved a lot." I assured him. Bumuntong hinga s'ya tsaka ngumiti at hinigpitan ang hawak sa kamay ko.

At the Venue 📍

Sa messenger na kami nag-briefing ng mga huling reminders. Hindi na kami nagkumpulan para mag meeting kasi masyado kaming marami at mob nga ito, hindi dapat kami masyadong halata. Also, naka-pwesto narin kami sa mga random places. We are not in uniform clothing, but we all wore black and white.

We only have one take. Yes, one take, to do this.

Ako ang magsisimula.

Sinenyasan na ako ni Seiji na simulan na.

Naglakad ako sa may gitna, sa may bandang fountain at may bitbit akong boombox. Just by walking, nakikita ko na tumitingin sa akin ang ilan sa mga tao. I played a song, then asked a random guy from the crowd to film me. Nung may pumayag, I started freestyling. By that, people started watching from their seats. Some stood up and walked near me a little. Then come the Duo, Shun and Janno with their own boombox walked and stood across me. I stopped when I noticed them and acted confused. People are intrigued. Because in their POV, it looks like this duo is about to have a showdown with me. They played a song and did a handshake then started dancing. I could hear the gasps and amusement by the people.

Then Han, from a far, who was pretending to be a busker (a person who sings in the street or public place for money) earlier tapped his mic, he made it sounded like he was having a technical issue, but it was obviously part of the act. He put down his guitar and pretended to fix his speaker but he was actually going to play a song. Then the music played and people started screaming when he started dancing. They weren't expecting him to dance as well because they thought he's just a busker. Then Jin who was pretending to be one of the crowd, walked toward Han and filmed him. Han asked him to join and Jin gave his phone to a random guy and he started dancing along with Han. People started cheering as if they were enjoying all these sudden chaotic street dance offs. Then Seiji walked out from this coffee shop stall, he was pretending being a Barista earlier, then started dancing along with Han and Jin. Then Madrigal, out of nowhere, walked and halted at the center and raised his hand then suddenly all the music stopped. The people got confused, they were eyeing Madrigal. We walked one by one toward where he was and stand in formation. That's when the people realized that something is about to go down. Madrigal snapped his fingers and then a loud music starts playing then the seven of us started dancing in choreography. Kinaiyans from random places, joined us finally and the crowd was shocked by how huge of a group we are.