Welcome Home, Mark. It sucks.

Bellatrix rushed into St. Mungos followed by her wife not stopping to ask for assistance. They took the lifts up to the muggle medicine wing and proceeded straight into room 413. "Has she been scanned by the cats yet?" Bella yelled as they entered the room which was currently being occupied by nobody. "Well that was anticlimactic."

"Who were you expecting?"

"At least I thought her husband would be here. Maybe Draco. I don't know," Bella sounded frustrated. "Stupid girl. I told her to wait," Bella started pacing in the spot the hospital bed should've been placed.

"You are here," Harry said entering the room. "They just took Kate down for her cat scan.

Bella turned to Hermione with a smug look, "yes. I called that, didn't I? You muggles always need to scan people with cats."

Hermione rolled her eyes but still smiled, "I think what my wife was trying to say is how is Kate? And what the hell happened? We were only gone for a week."

"We aren't sure," Harry look nervously at Bella. "Draco wasn't there when she was attacked.

"He what?" Bella's head snapped around quicker than anyone could've predicted. "And just where was my nephew when his partner was being assaulted?"

"Bella," Hermione walked over and tried to talk her down. "Calm down, please. We don't know the whole story. No need to get riled up prematurely."

Bella narrowed her eyes at the brunette then turned back to Harry, "well where was he?"

"Umm," Harry looked around nervously.

"Okay," Bella nodded and looked at Hermione, "it seems to me the anger is going to be justified. I tried it your way. Now. Where. Was. Draco?"

"They were in a store looking around."

"And?"

"And he got a call from the medical examiner and stepped outside to take the phone call."

"I'll kill him," Bella kicked the rolling stool across the floor. "He knew she was a flight risk. Why? Why? Would he take his eyes off of her? And," she turned and started stalking over towards Harry, "why did you approve of this little outing?"

"Kate said they were going out for lunch."

"AND you LET them?!" Bella shouted, throwing her hands up in the air.

Hermione pulled on Bella's arm and dragged her over to the chairs, "people eat lunch, love. Harry couldn't have known that Kate was planning anything and yes, I agree Draco shouldn't have left Kate but he probably needed to take that phone call."

Bella sighed, "I told you I hate when you use reason and logic with me." She took a moment to steady her breathing. She didn't want to get overly worked up and cause Hermione any added stress. After the conception potion last night, they both decided they would take it easy for the two weeks to try to promote the little bean sticking to the womb so Bella agreed she would try harder to calm herself. She whispered, "I'm guessing this is what you were talking about last night?"

"Maybe," Hermione kissed her wife on the cheek. "We just need to remember to breathe and center ourselves."

Bella looked at her skeptically, "you do know who you are talking to right?"

"My beautiful and loving wife who would do anything for me?"

"Don't give me the Bambi eyes," Bella whined. "Fine. Potter," he turned to look at them. "I promise I won't kill Draco. I may smack him around a little bit but he won't die today. I do need to hear the story from him as well."