Chapter 13 - Amaya's Love

"What is going on between two of you, ahh!! ", asked Rachita as they entered Amaya's room and sat on the bed. Amaya blushed and tried very hard to fight it away, but alas! Rachita was clearly seeing it all. "Amaya you are blushing. Whatever I am assuming is right na!", said Rachita all excited. After realizing that she can't her feelings anymore from her sister, Amaya took a deep breath and said, "Yes, I and Mantu are in a relationship. We both love...love each other." Rachita stood as she shouted, "Whhaaaaaatttttt!!!!! Are you serious? When did this happen? When did you fall in love!? What? How can you, Miss Amaya Mathur fall in love? And what? What! Mantu? You said you can never ever fall for Banarasi guys, didn't you? And why didn't you tell me about this? From when are you dating both of you? And did you guys kissed? Why were you fighting? What you both were doing in room...and"

"Di please relax! You need to calm down! I'll answer everything. Pease sit down.", said Amaya as she took his sisters hand and made her sit on the bed. "Tell me quickly.... quickly.", said Rachita as she sat. "First, yes I'm very very serious. I have never been sure about anything in life as I am about him and my life ahead with him. I am that serious that I really want to marry him. Second, I am in love with him since that reception night!", said Amaya with a pause as Rachita sat with a mouth open, "Let me complete di...you know he saved me from the goons. He got beaten up because of me. Since then, I could never stop thinking about him even for a single moment. I thought these are just infatuations, I'll be normal in a few days, but with each passing day, my feelings from him was growing, stronger than ever.", said Amaya as she smiled silly. Rachita smiled back as she grabbed her sister's hand firmly. "Yes! Amaya Mathur did fall in love with a Banarasi guy because he is special di. His approach to everything is special. The best thing is he knows how to respect, how to love and most importantly he knows how to make someone his. He is very real in this plastic world.", said Amaya being all dreamy about him. "I never told you because I was never sure that he loves me or not. Its not that we are in relationship for weeks. We did love each other for months but we confessed just right now here, in my room." Amaya went up to the place where he was standing. "He was standing here, and I was here. He hugged me and cried. I did too. He confessed his feelings and I did mine. And no we didn't kissed but I kissed him on his left cheek, because he deserved it." Amaya went back to Rachita from where she was standing and seeing her little sister going all mad in love.

"You don't know di, what we were going through, especially him." And then Amaya told her everything that Uma did. All her plots. Rachita's blood boiled as she heard everything. "But ultimately we won", said Amaya with a smile. "Amuuuuu, look at you. You are glowing. You are right! Mantu is your Mr. Perfect. He stood by you like a rock. I'm so so happy for you both.", said Rachita as she hugged her little sister tight. "And don't worry. I am with you. I'll talk to mom about your marriage with him. I am sure mom will agree, she knows that Mantu is a gem. Aur vaise bhi heere ko tou heera hi pasand aana tha na.", said Rachita as she laughed. "Dii! You are so mean", said Amaya as she blushed yet again. "Amaya just look at you. You are blushing non stop. I hope this might end all your problems and you stay like this forever and ever!", said Rachita. Amaya smiled.

"Bui I told mumma everything. That my friend is a HERO", said Piya as she came running with her father's phone. "Yess he indeed is a hero Piya, but only Amaya's hero.", said Rachita as she teased Amaya. "But who is this hero. Piya is talking non stop about him.", said Priya who was on the phone, "Wait, Amaya's hero!?? Amaya, di what is going on?!" Amaya was about to say something but Rachita snatched the phone as she said, "Amaya is in love...." "Diii! Don't say it loudly. Someone will listen please. You know", pleaded Amaya. Rachita apologizes. "Amaya, you are in love, who is that unlucky guy! Because no one in this world can handle you! You are so difficult!", said Priya as she laughed. Piya who was standing understanding no bit of what was going but was enjoying the show."Priya! His name is Mantu and Dad handled me na! He handles me in the same way, he is special, just like superman. See that's why Piya called him HERO. Not a word against him.", shouted Amaya as she pouted and sat on the bed. "Someone is possessive huh!",  said Rachita as she and Priya laughed. Amaya took Piya in her arms and said, "You are the best and all are bad people." They were still laughing. "But on a serious note. I am happy Amu that after so many problems you have a shoulder to sleep on. All the best but right now I need to work. Bye. I need to go.", said Priya and the call disconnects.

Mantu's phone came before but Amaya cut it. He called again this time. Rachita started laughing again. "Pick up the call, na." "No, you know how shy he is. He will be embarrassed, I'll not pick the call. You go in your bedroom." "Okay fine, I'm going. And I'm taking Piya with me, we will play Ludo. Okay Piya." Piya smiled as she waved her Bui bye. Amaya waved her bye as she picked up the call.

"Yes Mantu!"

"Why you were not picking up the call. You know I got so worried that Chaubeyji might scold you because of me. I am very sorry Amaya I was just talking..."

"You don't need to say sorry Mantu, I know, you have made a stronger bond with Piya than me. I know you and I trust you."

"Thank you."

"And everything well in your house."
Amaya laid on her bed and kept a pillow under her head. She takes the quilt and wear it.

"Yes! I didn't talk much. I just made my own dinner, ate it in my room and now I am working. They tried talking to me but I ignored them."

"That's what you are doing wrong Mantu. Then they will easily say I changed you. Forgive and forget and move ahead."
"I don't care if they say that. I need time to just absorb all this and be okay with it."

"Okay Mantu. I think you should sleep now. Today was a long day for us.."
"Yess you are right, I think I should get up early tomorrow and work. Right now I can't work. Acha what are you doing??"

"..."

"Hello, Amaya."

She slept. Definitely she has to. Today was a stressful day for her as well. From all those taunts to that love confession. To mom's arrival at home to Nanaji 's anger. From Mantu’s Masi to Rachi di. She handled them all.
Mantu smiled as he mouthed GOOD NIGHT and went to sleep