Chapter 26 - Amaya's Decision

Rachita was stunned as she came running and heard this. Tears flowed from Amaya's eyes as she went quiet. "Rudra... Hari chachu's son...no..no..I can't. I love Mantu, I'll always love him.", thought Amaya as looked at her Nanaji in disbelief. Chaubeyji turned towards Hari as he said, "Are you okay with this Hari." And he joined his hand. Rudra was happy, he knew by marrying a Mathur sister he can easily destroy the Mathurs. Before Hari could say anything Rudra said, "Now you have decided. Who can stop you Chaubeyji, I don't have any problem." And he joined his hands too. Chaubeyji smiled.

"NO...NO. I am not ready. I can't marry him Rudra...no . Hari Chachu is my Chachu, in this sense Rudra is my brother na. I always looked at him as a brother. I can't marry him. And I'll not marry him.", said Amaya as she wiped her tears. "It doesn't matter Amaya, he doesn't have a blood relation. Its okay and I have decided and Rudra has agreed too. Decision is final." "NO. NO. NO. I'LL NOT MARRY SOMEONE WHO I DON'T LOVE. Do you get that. You are not my father. Don't try to be one." "I'm your mom's father." "I don't care if you are. You can't take my life's decision in just a 25 day relationship. I condemn this."

"Don't argue Amaya. I'm your Nanaji, respect me." "No I won't. Cause respect is earned and not asked. You are begging for respect and I will not give you that cause you don't deserve it. I will not marry Rudra and if you forced me then I'll do something you will always regret of.", said Amaya hysterically. She was not even in her senses. "What happened Amaya, why are you crying?", said Karan as he came back. Amaya ran to Karan and hugged him. She sobbed in his shirt as she tried telling him what they are up to. "Amaya calm down bacha. Calm down. Di you tell me what happened.", said Karan as he wiped Amaya's tears. "I have fixed Rudra and Amaya's marriage.", said Chaubeyji as he smiled. "What? Amaya doesn't want to then why are you doing this to her. Sorry but this will not happen.", said Karan angrily. "Don't interfere in our family matters." "Family...no Chaubeyji you want us to be your slaves and because Amaya is not your slave, you don't like her. And you stay out of it. Relationships are made out of love, time and understanding and you have none. I am her brother. And I have full right to speak on it and I have decided that she will not marry Rudra or anyone else for that matter. And I have decided in the same way you have declared.", said Karan as he firmly held Amaya's hand.

"Karan is right Babuji, if Amaya doesn't wish to marry Rudra I don't want to force her. I have seen the result of forcing, the result is very painful. My daughter thinks that she is incapable and useless. And in regard to Rudra, Amaya is right, Rishi has always told her to consider Rudra as her brother. And also, Amaya is right now too small for marriage. She is just 22 Babuji, I can't send her right now.", said Sneha as she placed her hand on Amaya's shoulder. Amaya looked at her mom in amazement.

"Bhabhiji is right, Chaubeyji. Rishi never did something that her daughters disapproved of. I consider Amaya as my daughter and I'll not welcome her in my house against her will. I'm sorry.", said Hari as he assured Amaya. "That was Rishi's mistake, he gave them so much wings...that..." "That his daughters fly high above the ground, highest among all.", said Amaya as she interrupted Chaubeyji. "I'm saying it for the last, very last time Chaubeyji, I'll never allow anyone to interfere in my life without my permission. I'll do whatever I'll feel like. If I'll wish, I'll work, not work, marry, not marry, marry someone I love, have kids or not. These should be my decisions and not yours. Not yours." And she walked away.

As she turned around to go upstairs, she saw Mantu standing behind the wall, his eyes were red. "Did he heard everything.", thought Amaya as she wiped her tears. "No.. he can't." Mantu firmly held her hand and took her to her room.