- Overview -

Lee Jiwoon :

A 20 years old art major university student, introvert, bubbly, wise and caring for her loved ones, she likes stars, nature, loves summer nights clear skies.

She has an older brother named Lee Felix, he studies in Australia.

Jeong jihwan :

Jiwoon's bestfriend, she's 3 months older than her, they are roommates since they study in the same university. Jihwan is super energetic, a drama queen, comes from a wealthy background, she's fine and hot overall, but is a real crackhead. Jiwoon used to hang out along with Jihwan and her older brother, Jeong Yunho.

She also had been in love with a guy named Choi Jongho since high school, even though she is an extrovert and a straightforward kind of girl, she gets extremely shy when it came to talking to the mentioned guy.

Kang Yeosang :

He's 21, everybody's favorite, has an ethereal beauty, it was something about him that gave everyone the french Disney prince vibes, his walk, his appearance, his charisma. Boys and girls were head over heels for him and he still did not care, living his life with his two best friends, gossiping on people and most likely to roast your outfit, loves giving chaotic comments, especially with Jihwan.

Park Seonghwa:

A 23 years old business major university student, looks very cold, has killing agressive eyes, doesn't really open up from the first time and it takes long to catch his attention. He is a protective king, super weird and warm if you knew him closely. Two people knew the real him : Song Mingi, his best bro (best friend), and Choi San, his step brother.
He lives alone in his apartment, which happens to be
The apartment in front of Jiwoon's, making him her neighbor.

❤️