- Chapter 41 -

1 month later

Christmas Eve (A/N : JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE ALL THE WAY - FELIX OF SKZ)

In the foggy dawn sky of New York on the last week of December, a young woman was trying to wake her boyfriend up to start the busy Christmas day, but all he responded with was a fantastic lazy smirk and a tug to the bed, swapping his face from devilish to innocently pouty, she tries getting him up gently not daring to disturb her man but not wanting to lose to his baby behavior. She kept on urging and struggling to get herself and him out of the expected addictive cozy mattress. And she knew, no matter how many minutes she kept urging, they were typical numbers basically, and she was going to give up to him gaining his warm chest and wrapping arms instead. Miserably not complaining. In between being busy and postponing everything for a second, the second option was shining. Crucial fail.

Yep, that young woman is me, I'm her, A.K.A, a loser to Seonghwa's hugs and cuddles. And everything besides.

"Get up Seonghwa, we have a lot to do today"

"One more minute love" he snuggles his chin to my head.

"You and your nicknames" I ignore the fact that we should've been in the kitchen by now, and simply follow the rhythm. He plants a kiss on my forehead, a light one, that was followed by one on the cheek, then the nose, then the other cheek, he kept on printing light kisses all over my face until I push my head and connect our lips in a passionate neverending kiss, starting slow and rhythmic at first, escalating with every two seconds. It was hot, I was feeling hot on an extremely freezing day. It kept growing and growing and I felt every push.

Wow, not so fast. That's what I felt my dad say to me by telepathy, the endless ringing on my phone revealing dad's name on top was telling me all, he warned - with telepathy, I repeat - to keep the passion for later, while now we have bigger matters in the kitchen. I respond to the phone.

"Dad?"

"Oh, honey please I need you here in the living room"

"Count to three I'll be with you"

Seonghwa let go of my body finally, he acts all tough but when it is dad related, he doesn't know what strength means anymore, plus, dad trusts him a lot from what I see, and the respect Seonghwa has for him is too much sometimes I find it hard to believe, the good kid he is.

I help my dad with the couch he has been struggling to find his comfort on, and hand him the remote control. He woke up from his coma a month and a half ago, and since then, his body thankfully had a lot of progress, starting by moving his fingers to hands, to his neck, today he still has some troubles and he still cannot move smoothly but we're all thankful. We call the guys every morning when it's evening time there, making sure Jihwan is still watched over by Yeosang - who's having a hard time apparently doing the job, I was worried a lot. Felix flew back to Australia to continue his semester - after constant nags from me and 'Mrs. Yang', Seonghwa's mom, to whom I am really gracious for standing by my younger brother when I couldn't-

Talking about the semester, both Seonghwa and I had postponed it for a while, I made this step first when I came here, and him after when he decided to join me. Right now, my nerves are eased and relaxed at the sight of dad in the living room watching TV, a lazy Seonghwa coming out of the bedroom, and the dazzling lights (A/N : I started singing dazzling lights by ateez nvm) hanging on different levels of the Christmas tree decorating every angle, and the cozy apartment just got cozier, with red mugs that I urged him to buy the other time and all the items freezing season preparation related.