- Chapter 30 -

JIWOON'S POV:

I close the door right after Jihwan made it outside, her outfit looks cute today, a flow of softness surrounding her and definitely a good amount of clean and positive energy making a way to where I was, it's for none other than her Mr. Choi, so far what I've been told, her relashionship with Jongho has developed, and now a call or a facetime is indispensable at least once a day. I couldn't complain, at least now, I have the opportunity to reverse the teasing she has been covering me with since I knew Seonghwa. We were 5 blocks away from the university and it's here where we always found a handsome Yeosang waiting for us. And we're back at it again, this road, I've always been a little nostalgic about school memories, now walking down the long street along with Yeosang and Jihwan, it feels like high school all over again, or even before, like middle school.

We wrapped up our footwork to grab coffee, the most right way and ultimate one to start a day, it's still 08:23- oddly new, we're always late because of Jihwan- and yet, today we're exceptionally early, my first class starts at 09:00, so I had plenty of minutes in my hands.

The coffee was indeed refreshing, taking a sip off the transparent plastic cup through the stray, Yeosang turned to me.

"You sure nothing's wrong with her?" I shook my head in response swallowing the cold beverage.

"She's meeting Jongho today" I mutter with the lowest voice, she's too ecstatic, and I know she's not going to hear me, but just in case, we don't want her hopping all over or laughing out loud when it's still early morning, Yeosang looks at me once again and we both laugh under our breath on the sight of her greeting the chirping birds. I can't say I can't relate, I am now aware of this sensation, she must feel like flying past the highest cloud on this warm Monday, it feels surreal even when your eyes are fully open, your stomach is twisted in knots from nervousness, I can perfectly understand her, but the sight of someone else acting that way is overall funny, was I acting this way? Objectively speaking, I know I acted the same way and maybe more whenever I met Seonghwa. Well, I'm just relieved nobody saw me.

We're now facing the fancy silver entrance gates, it seems like forever, the breeze came like a wave of memories in this place, I don't know why, but I can't pronounce the word 'memories' without a quick display of Seonghwa's picture in my mind, a reference my brain automatically created without my permission. I recall the times I noticed him walking down right in this hallway, winding the students, at that time, I was still clueless, that he is indeed a warm person, a person that listens, cares about his little sister and gets jealous when seeing her take another guy's car, a caring man that would steal you from your friends to a closeby café, a protective human that would defend you until you feel completely safe and wouldn't force himself on you, and above all, a small child inside whose biggest love in Star Wars, God I never thought someone with such façade would dedicate a whole room for his Lego Star Wars collection, and, let's not forget about the milkshake, his legendary to-go drink. These little details strongly winning on making my heart melt a little, giving me that aching desire to know more about him.

I wonder if he feels the same.

My class is nearly 10 minutes to start, I wave goodbye at the guys to go upstairs, where my lecture theatre was located, students are seen meeting each other, their joyous bright faces alone made my day 100 times better, some of them are noticed sat in the large room, rebuilding bonds, freshmen are unmistakably detected with their confused faces looking for their lecture rooms. I made it upstairs and only had to take a large long hallway, many footsteps were heard due to the half-filled corridor, I stopped in front of a board where a small piece of paper catches my eyesight, the white paper had camera icons and a large stage on it, I came closer to the hung paper.