- Chapter 9 -

Jiwoon's POV :

I was on the kitchen counter in front of a hyped-up Jihwan sitting on the sofa in the living room, the open kitchen gives big access to the cozy salon, we had Yeosang over tonight for a sleepover, I missed him so much as we didn't get to see him for a whole week, he was invited to a fancy family wedding and, Yeosang being Yeosang, he assisted, of course, missing university modules, he packed his things like a flash but definitely took his time packing his clothes, it was a fancy event after all.

I've never had the chance to tell my friends that I missed them tho, or the fact that I loved them, it doesn't make sense because I truly love them and I am beyond grateful for having them by side cheering each other up all the time, joking all the time.

He is now sitting on his phone while Jihwan is doing the same, lights low, I was putting on Netflix main page as always, this time we wanted to watch a movie, and after a long argumentative session between the three of us, we finally made our minds on watching the film 'D.P'. They were still on their phone while I was making popcorn, I reached to the snacks cupboard using a chair due to the high height, we had a cupboard filled with snacks and noodles, I took some potato chips, 2 packs of Haribo, my favorite, and 3 cans of cola from the refrigerator, a minute after, I heard Yeosang teasing Jihwan, jumping from his place running to the kitchen.

"Jiwoona, you won't believe, you DEFINITELY - WON'T - BELIEVE" goes an excited Yeosang, hopping all over the place.

"What, tell me, does it have something to do with that mouse there again?" I responded with the same energy, minus the jumping.

"Do you know what's she doing now? Guess" he said electrifying me with the same energy and now I'm jumping along.

"She is texting Jongho" He says, happiness featuring his eyes.

"THE Jongho?"

"THE JONGHO I AM DYING"

"Wait, first of all, let's take these snacks to the living room, this story needs a full stomach"

We did as I said and went flying to the foreroom, we both sat down waiting for a happy Jihwan to start.

Jihwan took a deep breath before saying :

"Anyways, you remember the day we both met for the class project right?"

"yeees" Both I and Yeo said in sync, nodding.

"Well... We... kinda... been texting here and there... from time to time" she said, with a shy tone, I wonder where she gets it from, she has that extra extrovert personality, that you never expect her with a timid voice.

"Mhmmmmm, that explains all the time you go out, I see it now Jiji" I said, teasing her, I know how much she dislikes the nickname, she looked at me with a killer face, so I just stopped, making her laugh at me.

"Ouhhh, I feel sorry for him, he gotta bear with such a crackhead" Savage Yeosang went, making me laugh in the same instance, I nodded, while he motioned his head left and right and made mouth sounds as a no, his eyes slightly closed, arms crossed. She just looks at us putting her hands on her chest and a hurt face sarcastically.

"But come on, it's a miracle for your crush to like you back, I mean, it's a 5-year crush, you had been patient Jiji" I said, still laughing in the process while eating some popcorn.