Chapter 2: Lullaby

Station of Magnolia 

Jin Pov

Erza: Jin!

We were still at the Train Station of Magnolia. I just learned that the blond girl who rent my old room was in fact Lucy... the newest member of Fairy Tail. I noticed her yesterday at the guild but didn't have time to introduce myself to her...

I then start looking at Erza who just called my name...

Erza: I thought that you were pretending to not feel good only to not come today... I'm sincerely sorry for this...

Jin: Well I would have preferred to take a break since I just come back yesterday but I want a new Katana soo...

Erza: Then to be forgiven for my lack of delicacy you can punch me!

Lucy: WHAT?!

Lucy who heard this seemed kinda surprised...while Natsu and Gray were a little further while talking in a low tone...

Jin: don't worry... just gave me a good Katana and I will be happy Erza...

I then turn around to look at Lucy...

Jin: Yeah she can overexaggerate sometime...

Erza: So Lucy... I heard that you defeated the guerrilla mercenaries with just one finger, right?

Jin: What?!

Lucy (mutter):  Well it was Natsu...

Erza: This time it can become dangerous, but after hearing about your reputation everything should be okay!

Lucy: DANGEROUS?!

Jin: ...

She seems really nervous...

Jin: Don't worry... with all of us here there is no need to worry...

I then start looking at Erza...

Jin: Then Erza... why do you need your help of the three of us? It's kinda odd...

Natsu: ERZA!

Before Erza could answer me Natsu shouted her name in the station...

Natsu: I have one condition for coming!

Jin: Sighs... I know where this is all going...

Erza: Witch one?

Gray: Hey stupid!

Gray put his hands on Natsu's shoulder to try to top him...But he suddenly starts looking at Erza

Gray: AH! But don't worry Erza! Me, I would do anything for you for free!

Erza: Hmm... I listen you, Natsu!

Natsu then starts looking at Erza more seriously...

Natsu: When we will be back at the guild I want a fight! I'm good enough to beat you now! It will not end like the last time!

Lucy: What??

Gray: You're crazy! You have a death wish or what!

Jin: ... Natsu...

Erza: You have really grown up Natsu... I am not confident by any means, However... I accept your condition!

Jin: Erza is right... Natsu seems to really have improved since the last time I saw him...

Natsu: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT CONFIDENT?! FIGHT ME SERIOUSLY!!!

Erza: Hehe. I know... but you're strong now. I just wanted to say that.