Chapter 10: End of an S-Class Quest

Third-person Pov:

Natsu: YAAAAAAY!!! It's done! It's done!

Happy: Aye Sir!

Natsu and Happy were currently celebrating...

Lucy: Really...  I was worried about what would happen... Ur-san is amazing

Hearing this, Gray who was sitting on the ground leaning on a rock just smiled at Lucy's comment

Natsu: We've accomplished an S-Class quest!!!!

Happy: WOO HOO!

Lucy: Does that mean we can go onto the second floor?!

Gray: Hahaha...

They were all laughing until they finally notice Jin and Erza looking at them...

The four of them immediately start sweating remembering the reason why they were there

Lucy: OH NO!!!! That's right, we're still gonna get punished!!!!

Happy: JIIIN-SAMA!!!!

Happy then start flying and went in front of Jin who was looking at Happy with his arms crossed...

Happy: Please Jin-sama help me... they forced me to accompany them!

Jin just shakes his head hearing this...

Jin: Sorry Happy... but this time the stakes are too high for this incident, I can't let this one pass...

BAM

Jin just received a hit behind the head by the girl next to him...

Jin: Ouch?

Jin then starts looking at Erza who was now looking at Jin annoyed...

Erza: Stakes?! Don't say nonsense... You here because Master probably threatens you about private you of Alcohol, Jin!

Jin: ...

Jin just started to sweat while he start looking away...

Seeing this... Natsu, Gray, and Lucy just had blank faces...

Natsu: That official...

Gray: Erza is still the scariest one!

Erza just stop looking at Jin, who was doing anything to avoid Erza's gaze... She then starts looking at the three mages who came here without authorization.

Erza: You came here even if you didn't have the right... but before going back for the punishment. You still need to finish the S-Class quest!

Lucy: EH?! B-But Deliora died... and so the curse on the village should be...

Erza: No... That phenomenon you call the curse isn't because of Deliora. Moon drip's enormous magic power harmed people. There's no way this situation changed because Deliora collapsed, right?