Chapter 21: Titania Falls

Third Pov:

Ikaruga: ARGGGG!

Ikaruga: ARGGGG!

As she had been cut on the chest, she dropped her katana and fell on the floor on her back...

Jin: Because overall I'm simply better than you...That's why you lost Ikaruga...

Jin said this while not even looking at her who was lying on the floor behind him...

SLASH

Jin just shaled his katana in the air to remove the blood on the blade, and he put his Katana in his scabbard...

Ikaruga: F-For the first time...

Jin: Hm?

Jin just turned around and started looking at her...

Ikaruga: Losing for the first time since I entered the guild...but it doesn't matter... in the end, you will lose everything Sakata Jin...

Jin: ...

Jin just kept looking at her with the same expression he had for a moment already... Jin was way more serious than usual...

Ikaruga: Soon...

Ikaruga then started raising her arm while it was trembling because of the pain she was suffering from her injury...

Ikaruga: The light of Justice...will rain down from the heavens...and kill everyone! Haha...

Jin: ...

Jin just turned around and was about to leave but...

Ikaruga: O-Oh? H-Haha... you not ending the life of your opponent, Sakata Jin? You should enjoy this victory of yours as before you will lose what you fighting for...

Jin: Enjoying my victory huh...

Ikaruga: I-Indeed cough cough! Finishing the person defeated goes to the victorious...

Jin remained there for a moment back to Ikaruga who was lying on the floor until he just turned around and walked to Ikaruga...

Jin: I promised myself to never kill again any opponent that I would defeat...

Ikaruga: Again?

Jin: ...

Jin didn't answer anything but just kept looking into the eyes of Ikaruga who was still on the floor unable to move anymore...

Until...

Jin: But...

SLIIIISH...

Jin slowly took out his Katana of his scabbard again and...